• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle Crashers DLC Announcement: Painter Boss Paradise

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Let's create powerful Castle Crashers characters together! Announcing the Castle Crashers Painter Boss Paradise DLC! Create new characters using the Steam Workshop and play as Paint Junior!

The paid DLC will include:
- Steam workshop capabilities: create your own knight skins, choose your magic, and share with the world!
- New official character: play as Paint Junior, use your imagination, and create powerful art to vanquish your foes!
- New player and weapon artwork for all official playable characters (with an option to toggle on or off).

Get INSPIRED and let us know what POWERFUL characters you'll create with the tool!

John Bilbo

Keanu Reeves GIF

Holammer

I'll get the DLC just because I love the developer. They should do some DLC for Battleblock Theather too! The Steam trailers for that one are legendary.
If you are some recent PC convert needing games for your spiffy new Steam Deck? BBT and Castle Crashers have a cheap bundle right now.

edit: there's a Behemoth roadmap trailer where they also tease a QoL update for BBT and possibly a new DLC for it as well.
(01:06)

Last edited:

jcorb

Wild. Very cool to see any new content for the game, though.

Would be cool if they rebalanced things, and maybe gave each character their own distinct “ultimate weapon”. Or even just one definitive best weapon as an ultimate reward.

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
My Digital Disaster story.
Castle Crashers was part of my very first digital lost password quandary.
Several games lost, I remember Blade Kitten, others I've forgotten.
My ISP changed names and the email was changed from .net to .com
I never updated the info on my Xbox account and could not use my email to recover the password.
Lost all them games. I tried and tried all the passwords I could think of but it's gone forever.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Surprised Hockey GIF by All-Round Champion

Maybe this means they’re planning on making Castle Crashers 2? Please?

rm082e

I'll never buy this, but want to voice my support for this awesome game and the developer who made it. Spent a bunch of time with my son playing co-op.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
That game, like Alien Hominid, would have been relevant at the time of the Xbox 360, but no one remembers those games anymore.

Top Bottom