• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CATAN: 360: Thread of I Need more Ore!

allarise

XboxLiveCatan.jpg

Anyone interested in playing... my GT is allarise. My buddy needs more competition as well, his GT is daredevil181

Andokuky

Banned
This is the only Catan thread I could find but anyway, anyone else play it online? If so, anyone else having problems? It's been running like shit all day for me. 3 tries to get a game going, first two times it starts fine but eventually someone drops out and is replaced by an AI player and when that AI players turn comes up the AI guy doesn't do anything except roll the dice. Then just now I join and it gives me an error when the game starts saying a network error has disconnected me from the game but the board loads up fine and all 4 human players are there but my gamertag pic is blank, just has an Xbox logo. My turn to play a settlement is first but I can't place it anywhere.

Also, that pic above of the game board is fucking sweet, is that from the XBLA version? How do I get mine looking like that?

Top Bottom