• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catfight video... Pretty brutal pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
That's not a fight. It's pretty damn sad, especially since the guy thought he had to join in. Oh she had a knife... well she sucks at using it.

Blinky

Heh. I saw that in some video my friend downloaded called "Fighting Mad' they cut off a little bit. He got stabbed in the leg. And they were yelling "Yah N-woooord", but that was all.

Boogie

Jonny said:
I find it absolutely disgusting that people get off on this kind of shit and dont break up the fight.

I agree completely. In high school, the few times a fight started when I was around, I jumped right in and broke it up, preventing the one-sided beat-down that was about to occuer. I can't stand people just standing at the side, watching as someone gets brutally hurt.

Trevelyon

I've never derived even the slightest amount of enjoyment out of catfights. I always found them to be extremely awkward & pitiful events for both sides involved.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Boogie said:
I agree completely. In high school, the few times a fight started when I was around, I jumped right in and broke it up, preventing the one-sided beat-down that was about to occuer. I can't stand people just standing at the side, watching as someone gets brutally hurt.

Do that at my highschool, you get arrested.

marsomega

While the knife is serious stuff, I think they are all worthless shits. The guy is taking the knife from her but its literally a show to see the woman with the knife get beaten. Since while he's taking the knife away, the other worthless twat is beating her.

Ceros

Boogie said:

I don't know what school you went to or where it's at, but if you did that in my high school you'd get your shit busted. Better safe then sorry. Half the time when someone gets beat down...they deserved it or brought it upon themselves.

Leon

I agree that the guys cheering is pretty pathetic, but it's expected.

However, I really enjoy it when people wielding weapons (also, it *seems* like the blonde was the one doing the threatening prior to the fight) get the shit beat out of them. Assuming the blonde really had a knife, this IS pure and clean ownage. So +1 from me. Plus, the psycho's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom