• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine (PS3) $10 at Newegg

Picked up Catherine, Binary Domain and Dead Souls for $25 bucks, awesome, thanks, wanted dmc collection but it oot for ps3.

Etzer

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is $7.99... I sort of want it, but isn't there another version coming soon?

Drain You

Catherine is so worth it at that price. No other game like it this gen. Get into the story, stumble around the pub, enjoy.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is $7.99... I sort of want it, but isn't there another version coming soon?
They just started working it, so it'll at least be 6 months to a year before it comes out. Last time they offered a DLC upgrade path for those who owned SSFIV, and it was cheaper than the new release. Win/win IMO.

Otomedius Excellent for the 360 is 5 dollars. That's a no brainer if you like SHMUPs, but if you are the type of person who appreciates them you probably already have that game anyway.

Gilgamesh

i fucked up my securecode three times but the pre-auth is showing up on my online statement so w/e

if i have to call some fuckers to fix something later i will be pissed

If you like the storytelling of Persona team games, then you'll love Catherine. Difficulty is adjustable at anytime in game. It's a really fun story with some great characters. I personally enjoyed the gameplay a lot as well.

So i ended up getting:

Yakuza: Dead Souls
Otomedius Excellent
SSFIV: Arcade Edition
Shinobi 3DS
Heroes of Ruin 3DS.

My Wallet am cry.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Last time I had Shinobi in my cart it was $10 with a discount code and I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. $5 works!

phew, thank god I ordered Catherine and Binary Domain on time.

This is also the first time I'm using ShopRunner. I signed up for the really long trail back in Dec. I hope its as good a Prime.

Top Bottom