• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catwoman horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LMAO @ 2nd spot... trying to go with the whole Crow thing.

This looks to be the most horrid movie ever created.

shibbs

olson2.gif

...... :|

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Haha, first movie is funny for catnip, hissing at the dog, and the end meow (amongst other things). Why was there a stuffed cat in the second one?

I don't read the comics, so don't much care about inconsistencies between movie and page, but I know what looks stupid and everything about this seems that way so far.

Willco

Hollywood Square
What bothers me is that this is not Catwoman. Her name is not Selena Kyle. This is not in Gotham City. Her name is like Kitty McFuckall and she protects Suburbia, USA. I guess the local mall is under attack from thieves! QUICK, DO NOT LET THEM BREAK INTO THE GAP!

They should just call the movie, "WARNER BROS. TAX WRITE-OFF: THE MOVIE".

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
The line "What's happening to me?" is delivered with so little emotion that it might as well come from a really bad video game dub. :p

darscot

THis is just beyond horrible! I'm not a comic guy but wasn't Catwomen just a side character in Batman. Also wasn't she one of those not really a good guy not really a bad guy I just do my own thing kind of characters? This just seems so wrong.

Kabuki Waq said:
how did she ever win an oscar?

Seemingly her faked orgasm and boobs. She's certainly not a good actress, as far as I'm converned.

I cringe just at the things she does in this film acting wise, not just the stupidity of everything else. When she makes that stupid smirk and her eyes change... or when she acts "catlike" and moves her hand across that guy's face. It's all just really lame.

Alucard

Banned
I never understood the Halle love in the first place.

JUSTICE IS ON THE PROWL. Wow, I'm wondering if I should see this just to laugh at it...

Cherubae

Is this actually based on "catwoman" and not just a "cat woman"? I've seen the trailer on tv but I didn't see any mention of the Batman universe.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Cherubae said:
Is this actually based on "catwoman" and not just a "cat woman"? I've seen the trailer on tv but I didn't see any mention of the Batman universe.

I'll quote what I said about six posts up:
Willco said:
What bothers me is that this is not Catwoman. Her name is not Selena Kyle. This is not in Gotham City. Her name is like Kitty McFuckall and she protects Suburbia, USA. I guess the local mall is under attack from thieves! QUICK, DO NOT LET THEM BREAK INTO THE GAP!

They should just call the movie, "WARNER BROS. TAX WRITE-OFF: THE MOVIE".

LakeEarth

So what, is the name Catwoman not trademarked or something? How can they make Catwoman outside of Gotham, unless it's a different version of her?

if there is a God this movie will make TONS of money so I can sit back and laugh at GAF

you guys hated on this move for too long I'm tired of it...

Matt

LakeEarth said:
So what, is the name Catwoman not trademarked or something? How can they make Catwoman outside of Gotham, unless it's a different version of her?
It IS based of the DC Catwomen, just completely changed.

As if that makes more sense...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
naz said:
if there is a God this movie will make TONS of money so I can sit back and laugh at GAF

But that will just drive us to more hatred.

You should hope it bombs, so there's no sequel for us to hate and we won't bitch about the money it brings in.

Of course, you could just stop coming into Catwoman topics.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Guzim said:
Alex Borstein goes from MAD Tv to Catwoman.

:(

At least she's still working on Family Guy...

good god, get her away from family guy! She willingly chose to work on Catwoman, she's gone crazy!

Okay, maybe we won't really notice a difference in Family Guy.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
naz said:

naz said:
I just think people hate this movie, JUST TO HATE IT

it may bomb

but it would be much more fun to see it make some money

im sorry, but have you actually seen those previews?

the first time i saw it in the theater, the whole audience let out a roar of laughter when it was done. . and this was a crowd that went to see troy.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
naz said:
I just think people hate this movie, JUST TO HATE IT

I hate this movie because it is one of about a half dozen movies this summer that look like they are actively trying to compete for worst movie ever.

I don't give a damn about the Catwoman name/character, it just looks like a shitty movie.

I think most people feel the same way. It's not exactly like anybody will think you're cool because you hate a horrible movie.

Spears was in Queens, New York, shooting a video for her next single, "Outrageous," the theme to the upcoming "Catwoman" movie, and had just completed scenes with guest star Snoop Dogg when she injured her knee around 11:30 p.m.

well this is good news... it took Britney out! Can't be that bad...

When Catwoman turns out to be good I'm going to laugh my ass off. I don't think there is a movie in the history of recent film that has garnered such hate for almost no reason.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
I'm going to have nightmares tonight. The sad thing is, this movie will probably have a good opening weekend. $30 million (this guessing not knowing what else is opening against it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom