• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catwoman review up

SantaC

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/531/531989p2.html

If you absolutely love everything about Catwoman and you can't have enough because of your sheer love for the property, well by God, then you should probably rent this game. For rest of gaming public -- 99.9% of you -- stay far away. You don't want to cross this cat.

lol! 4.0d!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The rest of the graphics are rudimentary, dull, and unimpressive.

It degraded that much? The E3 footage I saw on Gamespot's disc was extremely good looking, oddly enough. The game itself looks stupid, but the visuals were very impressive.

Argonaut%20Software-3.jpg

Malice Power!

Gregory

Banned
So there is a Catwoman game? What happened to that Daredevil game btw? I remember seeing pics and movies but can`t remember it being released. Was it canned?

Argonaut made Catwoman? Oh how the might have fallen.

I'm still trying to figure out how much is them and how much is Nintendo in Starfox (still the best in ther series IMHO).

SantaC

FortNinety said:
Argonaut made Catwoman? Oh how the might have fallen.

I'm still trying to figure out how much is them and how much is Nintendo in Starfox (still the best in ther series IMHO).

I recently read that. Argonaut designed the 3D capabilities in the FX chip and Nintendo made starfox. That's about it.

Soul4ger

Hah. I've actually had a kid call me at EB twice and ask me if I thought this would be good. The first time I laughed and told him to get something else, the second time I was just kinda annoying that he asked me again. He kept saying he thought it would be awesome, 'cause the screenshots looked so good.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
explodet said:
Is this the first sub-5.0 for an EA game in a while?

I think so, Maybe EA will sell the company rather then buying?
hehe

Top Bottom