• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[CCG] Anyone playing DC/Marvel Vs.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoplifter

Like I need a new addiction on top of Magic...anyone been playing? I picked up a few boosters of DC today, along with the Xmen/Brotherhood precon.

What are your thoughts, good/bad/ok? Room for growth?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A long time ago my bro and I got a bunch of Overpower cards (probably different than what you're talking about), we discovered that Marvel cards absolutely beasted DC cards.

Fjord

I picked up a two player preconstructed decks pack. It seems decent, not as deep as magic though. I'm not too sure about the exponential power growth with casting cost.

Asbel

I use to play Overpower all the time. It's owned by Marvel so yeah, they screwed the DC characters. Wasn't the most balanced game but still my favorite ccg.

I'll probably pick up VS sometime. Hope DC characters are more balanced this time.

Mairu

Get that talk about shitty Overpower out of this thread :p

The VS. game is great. I haven't taken a good look at the new DC set yet but the first set was great. A lot of opportunities and ideas for decks that don't suck, nothing is really broken so far, and you aren't playing with cards featuring stupid fantasy monsters or whatever ;)

I just wish more people in my area played it... stupid Yu-Gi-Oh/Duel Masters/Pokemon

Asbel

At least it was different from Magic/Wildstorms/VS. :p

That in mind, I'd like a Wildstorms VS set too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom