• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CGE 2K4 - Day One Haul

ChrisHaul.jpg

Midway Arcade Treasures (GCN) - Free
Pac-Mania NES - $10
Once Upon Atari DVD (signed) - $20
Castlevania, Castlevania 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Ninja Gaiden III - Free (Thanks fen!)
Castlevania II in really, really nice shape - $5
Final Fantasy in really, really nice shape, opened with shrinkwrap - $35
King of Kings - $10
3-D Worldrunner - $3
Honey Bee Famicom-NES adapter - $15
Y's SMS, loose - $3
Phantasy Star, complete - $35
Original Atari Trak-Ball, signed by designer Dan Kramer - Free

Today's goal: Ninja Gaiden I. Should be remarkably easy.

Got home an hour ago. All in all, it was a pretty fantastic weekend. Made some new friends, got to know some folks better. Easily the deal of the show was when fenegi marked down the rest of his NES commons to a buck each. Since I just happened to be there (or since he generously started the sale while I was there to capitalize on it), I got first dibs. Power Blade, all the Double Dragons, Little Nemo, Mega Man 4, both StarTropics, Blue Marlin, Adventure Island II, Ikari II and III... the man's insane! Our motto here at Kobun Heat has always been "We'll take your stuff home for nothing so you don't have to." Take a look at the awesomeness!

DCP08900.jpg

robot

That rolling thunder cover is awesome. Makes me wanna pick up the Genesis one (RT2?) for some reason...i remember it being pretty good.

Nice haul btw, wish I could get in on a sale like that.

BenT said:
I sold you the 3D Worldrunner, btw. Given the $1 thing I feel like I ripped you off!
Yes, because I could have gotten it for a buck from fen.

Of course, yours had the instructions. You win for helping me work on my Square collection. Why I do it, I don't know.

StarTropics was awesome. I wish they would make an updated sequel to that game. That and Kirby's Adventure were the last two games I bought for the NES, I believe.

Top Bottom