• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CHARLIE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culex

Banned
Malleymal said:
this thread is USELESS without PICS!!!!!!

PORT CHARLOTTE YOU ARE SO FUCKED!

charlie.JPG

Rockman

Smidget said:
I'm in Chuluota...near Oviedo, about 15 min north of UCF so wooo! Eye for us too I think.

Yup looks like it. Let's enjoy power + inet while we still can. Back to the stone ages in a while i'm afraid.

Memles

Went through a Hurricane last year...would say it rocks, but I might get the wrath of the city on me, as the destruction was fairly substantial. When Canada gets hit with Hurricanes, it's all about the trees. 75% of them in one provincial park, wiped out.

It WAS fun to see the news reports before the power went off, and to hear the radio reports of people's boats being destroyed...heh.

As a Canadian, I initially figured this thread was started in wake of lapsing nightmares regarding an arduous Vietnam tenure.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
we had a hurricane in the UK once...yep once, blew down a wall and a couple of trees....terrifying times indeed.

....my country sucks (especially for extreme weather conditions)

AssMan

Banned
Dude. If the hurricane originally hit Pinellas County........I probably wouldn't survive that shit. I just saw the news and a lot of buildings, which looked pretty sturdy, got PWNED.

Pimpwerx

Shit man, I really hate hurricane season right now. The chance of my car getting smashed by something has just gone up greatly. And our house is seriously fucked if anything hits Miami. We're just getting ready for major roof construction and you can see a crack running along the ceiling where half the roof will probably be ripped off.

Oh yeah, anyone else in South Florida having mosquito problems? Our neighborhood has never been this bad. I can't go outside for more than a few minutes without being harassed by mosquitos. They haven't sprayed all year AFAIK. And it's just finished raining a ton the last few weeks and looks like more is coming soon. Are they ever gonna spray? :( PEACE.

White Man

I thought this thread was going to be about the movie based on Flowers for Algernon.

Anyway, anybody in potential danger from this thang: I hope everything works out alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom