• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheerleader to mom, "I swear I didn't take that picture!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirBrian

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2229246,00.html

Boulder police are looking for a man who secretly swiped teenage cheerleaders' cameras and took photos of his genitals.

The girls didn't realize anything was amiss until they got their pictures back from a photo developer.

The incident happened earlier this month during a cheerleading camp while the girls were staying at a Boulder hotel, according to two victims and their families.

The man who used the camera was careful not to take pictures showing his face, but the disturbing photos included him placing his genitals on the girls' personal items including drinking cups, bottles and food.

"It was quite a shock looking at those, quite a shock that in the very room she was in he would do these things to himself, I'm just appalled," said Barb Helzer, mother of one of the girls.

The cheerleading camp was held on the Boulder campus of the University of Colorado from June 8-11. The girls stayed off campus at the Broker Inn.

Hotel management declined to comment but said they will cooperate with the Boulder police investigation.

Police said they are looking into the incident but declined further comment, noting the investigation is ongoing.

The Denver Post did not identify the girls, who live in the Denver area, because they are under 18 and the suspect remains at large.

Two of the girls who stayed in the same room said four or five pictures in a roll of 36 were of the unidentified man.

The two said they've seen similar nude photos from at least four other cameras belonging to girls in three different rooms who stayed at the hotel.
LOL!

The man who used the camera was careful not to take pictures showing his face, but the disturbing photos included him placing his genitals on the girls' personal items including drinking cups, bottles and food.

Hahaha! His penis is like the gnome in Amelie!

Mason

imgad

LOL, that darn Google Ad

BTW, my friend did something similar to this. A girl we knew left her camera sitting out so he took a picture of his....area....and put the camera back so she had to try to figure out who did it by the.....area......LOL

I love how they refer to the girls as "victims." There are no victims here. They simply just got OWNED. So some douche gave you photos of his cock, so what? It's not like you haven't seen one before. Suck it up, realize you got owned, and move on. It's not like he fucking stabbed you or something.

StrikerObi said:
I love how they refer to the girls as "victims." There are no victims here. They simply just got OWNED. So some douche gave you photos of his cock, so what? It's not like you haven't seen one before. Suck it up, realize you got owned, and move on. It's not like he fucking stabbed you or something.
Pictures alone would be disturbing, but the fact that the genitals were on the food, bottles, and drinking cups would make me sick.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
JoshuaJSlone said:
Pictures alone would be disturbing, but the fact that the genitals were on the food, bottles, and drinking cups would make me sick.

Pah, I bet about 90% of the food you buy at your average grocery store has been touched by genitals somewhere along the line before making it there.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I personally found this to be disturbing and am very dissapointed to see the reactions of the replies. You guys sicken me. This is not funny at all.

NetMapel said:
I personally found this to be disturbing and am very dissapointed to see the reactions of the replies. You guys sicken me. This is not funny at all.

what are you talking about? Its hilarious!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
StrikerObi said:

I'm glad someone said it.

Thats not criminal, it's hilarious.

EDIT: Jesus NetMapel, this really isn't the forum for overweight middle aged women.

jenov4

I bet there wouldn't any complaints if it were the other way around. eg: A guy finds pictures of his belongings in between the legs of some chick. :D

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
NetMapel said:

yeah, it is funny as hell... but highly disturbing thing to happen to young girls.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
levious said:
yeah, it is funny as hell... but highly disturbing thing to happen to young girls.

I bet the mothers are the ones driving this case and the girls want to show their friends.

Phoenix

tedtropy said:
Pah, I bet about 90% of the food you buy at your average grocery store has been touched by genitals somewhere along the line before making it there.

What the hell grocery store are you shopping at? I don't have any reason to expect that raw genitals have been touching any food that I purchase from the store. If you are naked around food products that will belong to someone else - something is wrong :)

Meier

heavy liquid said:
Hahaha! His penis is like the gnome in Amelie!

haha, great post. I am surprised no one has mentioned this was at the University of Colorado.. musta been a football player!

narfnarf

it would be funny if they had just left their cameras laying out somewhere...the fact that someone was sneaking around in their hotel rooms is uber creepy. I wonder how he got in.

What they don't know is the poor bastard's just now getting his pics back, only to discover they're all of cheerleaders. "WTF what happened to those erotic pictures for my dearest Chr[name withheld]?"

He'll return them, and hilarity will ensue as all involved realize it was a big mix-up at the photo shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom