• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Choose the Megaman X 8 box art.

http://www.capcom.com/mmx8poll/poll.xpml

1.jpg
A
2.jpg
B
3.jpg
C

kiryogi

Banned
Randam_Hajile said:
I agree. Legends 3 = My most anticipated game.

You Dash geeks honestly need to stop invading Rockman/megaman threads with that :p How many times has this been? :p

For cripes sake, anyway. Saw this at MMN, voted C.

lol @ the poll. Its real. And the hilarity of having to submit your age group.

I guess spending PWR counts. They probably will attribute more points to older games.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
B is the best.

In A, the shot is too close and doesn't look exciting....plus there's too much of red and orange colors. In C, the shot is too far away....and X and crew look like their skidding down a slope or something...looks dumb. B is just right, with the shot distance being perfect, and with a better balance of overall colors.

This is a great idea. And of course, all three choices are pretty decent (albeit similar). Why didn't they do this for every other Mega Man cover, which has all pretty much sucked?

NotMSRP

Don't they have any bigger pictures? Letting us vote on tiny pictures may not yield the best results. From what I can make out of the tiny pictures, I prefered C the most since I dislike pictures that cut off characters like in A and B.

kiryogi said:
You Dash geeks honestly need to stop invading Rockman/megaman threads with that :p How many times has this been? :p

For cripes sake, anyway. Saw this at MMN, voted C.

Hey, I love ALL Rockman/Megaman games (though I'm not TOO into the .exe series). I just really want another Dash game as well. I'll buy X8 just as I bought X7. =P

And oh yeah, I vote for either B or C.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Hehe, speaking as a reformed Dash hater, I myself would almost prefer to see Legends 3 instead of X8. I just have little faith anymore in this once great franchise.

Oh and I voted C. Can't stand cropped artwork that gets cut due to spacing concerns. The image may appear smaller in C, but at least you get the full shot. Hopefully this game really does revitalize the X series...

kiryogi

Banned
Well, ive recently picked up all the Legends games and gotten to somewhat tolerant them .(yay for fixing the retarded I cant shoot while running lockon in MML2) But I'm really sick of how I post anything rockman and then you guys saying cancel it, screw this yadda yadda. GIVE ME DASH 3 ALREADY! Gods sake :p Go do it in a thread for it, not in my X, .EXE or Zero threads :p

I'm kind of getting tired of this cover designing method that basically just involves sticking as much shit as possible on the box and hoping it works. I don't particularly like any of these becase of it.

I'm going with B, though.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
All three.

Include two cover cutouts as a bonus. Fans would like the option and it would be an amazingly cheap giveaway.

MoxManiac

B

I'm hoping this game won't be the disaster X7 was. I saw some footage of the X8 demo and it looked like they went back to the classic 2D style (think 2D with 3D graphics like Contra SS) and looked fairly promising.

Tritroid

So any word on whether X8 will be the last installment of the MMX series or not? I only ask because Megaman 8 was the last of that series as well.

Top Bottom