• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas Number 1 predictions

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Well?

I think it's the most interesting year for a while. Two big hitters exclusive to two different formats, slightly less EA overkill this year.

What is your prediction for Christmas number 1?

Andy787

Banned
GTA, Halo 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Gran Turismo 4, Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime 2, PoP 2, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Paper Mario 2, Ace Combat 5, Fable, Killzone...

vs

NFSU2, Teh Urbz, Goldeneye Rogue Agent = .... EA AM CRY :D :D :D

garfield.jpg

Hawksley

Ideally, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Historically, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Probably, Halo 2.

In my opinion, which is better than your's.

I don't think it's close to the best game of the year, but after seeing the GTA:SA commercial (Welcome to the Jungle), I have ZERO doubt it'll be the biggest seller of the year.

Cathcart

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Just wait, come the second week of December the three crazy Kirbys are gonna start popping up every time you make a cell phone call. They'll be all "BITCH BUY MY GAME!!" Then it'll be like that part at the end of Field of Dreams. People will just get in their car and drive, they'll get on to the highway and they'll drive to the exit with an EB and get in line to buy the Kirby. All excpet like four of you jaded bastards sitting there on Christmas with your Xbox muttering something about "teh kiddie" but aw snap the Kirbys show up at your door and eat you BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A CRAZY FUCKING KIRBY DOES OMG RUN!!!

Aw man, we need a Master Chief Kirby photoshop. Well, I mean, maybe "we" don't, but I sure as hell do. Kirby with a spartan helmet, how cute is that?

Top Bottom