• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Walken, Tracy Morgan SNL DVDs this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1760

SNL_Sept2004.jpg

Memles

I found the Walken Special to...well, be a little crappy. Too much of it was taken from the newest episode. Are the DVD releases any more extensive?

Leon

Oh, man...More Will Ferrell! YES!!! These bitches better put the Jim Carrey Spartan sketch in there this time. And more outtakes, too. They were the best part of the first special.

I'd buy the Chris Kattan special if only for the army sketch he did (if included). The one where he's some kind of boot camp army sergeant and he screams his ass off but nobody ever gets what he's saying. I almost died watching that.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
However, we WERE able to find out what's on the horizon for the next wave of SNL releases! They tell us that the next round will be "classic" stars from the earlier years of the show. Cool, eh? We can't wait!

That's definitely something I want to see. I'd love to see some collections based on the first cast.

hobbitx

Christopher's guest spots rocked on that show, the ep where he played the contestant on that prank show was so fucking hilarious.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Dreamfixx said:
it's funny how Walken's not even a cast member...

Well, he's become an unofficial one much like John Goodman. He actually wants to do a movie based on The Continental.

ManaByte

Gold Member
hobbitx said:
Christopher's guest spots rocked on that show, the ep where he played the contestant on that prank show was so fucking hilarious.

Fool! The best Walken guest spot of ALL FUCKING TIME was cowbell!

Memles

trippingmartian said:
So many good skits...Stiffly stifferson.

"I pranked him...to death, with a tire iron"

I felt they put too many from that show on the special, but that one is a TRUE classic.

I saw this big display at Wal Mart the other day with all the SNL DVD's in it. Has anyone bought one yet? Are they actually good? I liked Eddie Murphy's stuff on there, and Will Ferrell is another one I'd consider.

SKluck

Banned
Bob White said:
Chris Kattan?

Who the FUCK is going to buy that?

Rock for Tracy Morgan though.

"That's hilarious!"

If the Kattan DVD has that skit with Mr. Peepers and Katie Holmes, consider me sold. That skit ruled.

Memles

Team Rancid said:
I gotta go with The Contintenal skits. Classic stuff

I'm a big fan of Cowbell, but have only seen two Continentals...for the DVD, I'd really like to see them put every single Continental skit on there. There was only the one in the episode, of course.

ManaByte

Gold Member
CrimsonSkies said:
I saw this big display at Wal Mart the other day with all the SNL DVD's in it. Has anyone bought one yet? Are they actually good? I liked Eddie Murphy's stuff on there, and Will Ferrell is another one I'd consider.

Cowbell is on the first Farrell DVD. That's worth $20 right there.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Leon said:
I'd buy the Chris Kattan special if only for the army sketch he did (if included). The one where he's some kind of boot camp army sergeant and he screams his ass off but nobody ever gets what he's saying. I almost died watching that.

"ZIBBITY-BOP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom