• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chronicles of Riddick-now $30

Kingpen

I just came on here to post this. I saw it in the store at Gamestop at lunch when I went to go pick up Def Jam. I snagged a used copy for 25 bucks and then got 2 additional bucks off it with their gamestop card.... Seemed to good to pass up.... Even both of the clerks were couldn't stop telling me how good of a game it was

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
An excellent decision, my friend. And with the money you saved, you can make a donation to your local United Way! Everybody wins.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I changed my wrapped Enter the Matrix copy for an unwrapped yet sealed Riddick disc.

I almost feel bad for the store keeper :D

bishoptl said:
I'm talking about Xbox-exclusive titles, foolio. Both BO3 and NHL are multiconsole releases. BOOYAH
I'll give you that then, so long as you admit that Halo 2 is going to crush it and all others.

Comfort_Eagle said:
Really wasnt that great. A rental is really all you need.
bishoptl just raves about it because the main character was black. just watch, i'll bet he starts gushing about GTA:San Andreas too.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I just finished the game like 3 minutes ago. Good game, but very, very short. VERY short. And since when was Vin Diesel black? :p

Had this game been longer, it would have been one of my top Xbox games...well not like that matters now since I haven't played many Xbox games yet

Top Bottom