• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chronicles of Riddick now an anime?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

sorry if this is old...

supposedly it's called Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury

24684.jpg

Dark Fury

straight to DVD

From renowned animator Peter Chung (The Animatrix, 'Matriculated'; MTV's 'on Flux) comes The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury, an all-new vision of the Riddick universe. When Riddick is captured by bounty hunters, he must battle soldiers of fortune and vicious creatures in the lethal slaughter cells of a massive starship. Riddick's night vision and ruthless combat skills are all that stand between him and a fate literally worse than death in this, sci-fi thrill-ride that bridges the incredible stories of Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick.

Belfast

I watched it a couple weeks ago. Its actually not that bad and it manages to pack in a little bit of everything in 35 minutes, though I honestly wish it was longer. Things move fast and for some people it might be a little too fast. Is it better than the movie? I dunno, I liked the movie. A lot of people didn't and they might actually find this to be better. So, YMMV. The animation is good, though, and there are a couple interesting action scenes. The plot isn't bad, but its pretty obviously made to fit within the time limit.

Solid

Is it really 35 min long? No way in hell I'm paying 20 euro for that. I'll rather wait until I find it for 10 then (which shouldn't take too long) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom