• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chunsoft's Homeland...

neptunes

Is this comming to North America or what?

I'm just screaming out for an online GC game.

img01.jpg
img02.jpg

battle01.jpg
battle02.jpg

system01.jpg
system02.jpg

please say it is, I hope NOA will do nothing but allow it!

olimario

Banned
Why does Chunsoft consistantly update every section of their website except for the HomeLand section? Why would somebody do something like that?

The last update was a wallpaper update. Heck, the last 4 have been like that and they ended long ago.

neptunes

Chun Soft mentioned the GameCube RPG Homeland will have both single and online multiplayer mode, the game will adopt the MPS (MassPlayerSystem) PlayerServer communication library for GameCube, allowing multiple players to play the game online using Peer to Peer (P2P) technology, players can also text-chat and broadcast messages online. Chun Soft will provide a match server, and there will be no access fee for the server.

stuff like this would sell more than KAR ;)

GDGF

Soothsayer
I do believe that this would have been a perfect Nintendo DS title, what with the game giving you the ability to make your system the server, and allowing you to influence play godgame style.

Top Bottom