• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Co-host of the Man Show does some good AIM pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
PorkPipeAnnie: A minute ago I had you licking blood and feces of the fist you just pulled out of a headless, dead hookers ass... but NOW I went too far?

ahahaha

Willco

Hollywood Square
Abortions4Free: To answer your question, if my mother had aborted me right now, I wouldn't have to be at work.
TetraDragoon: Yeah?
TetraDragoon: Do you have a husband?
Abortions4Free: Besides, isn't a dead baby a baby that is with Jesus?
TetraDragoon: Do you love someone?
TetraDragoon: That doesnt count.
Abortions4Free: Why not?
TetraDragoon: Jesus Despises Abortion
Abortions4Free: Do you know why?
Abortions4Free: Because... (don't interupt)
Abortions4Free: In Jesus' day, abortions were performed crudely, through a series of bellyflops in the Tigris or several kicks to the mid-section.
Abortions4Free: If Jesus could see the plush accomodations of our fleet of Abort-O-Vans, he would be first in line!

Haha, he is funny.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Willco said:
Haha, he is funny.

Abortions4Free: We have a series of pamphlets teaching teen and pre-teen how to use sodomy as a fun and healthy alternative to intercourse.
Abortions4Free: It eliminates all need for abortion!
Abortions4Free: So, can we send you out some leaflets to hand out in your community?
TetraDragoon: no.
TetraDragoon: Im not that stupid.
Abortions4Free: We have "Babies Don't Come From Blowjobs"or"Jesus Wants You To Take It InThe Ass".

Indeed.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
His standup is pretty fantastic as well. After the Man Show, which I'll admit is quite terrible, most everyone wrote him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom