• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD4 PS3 Online matchup thread.

I just got this game back and finally got around to playing it and actually enjoying it so I notice that nobody on my list is playing it.

so...

PSN:MrBigJohnson

mostly play team deathmatch or hardcore.

I searched both pages and didn't find anything, so I might be blind and missed the thread, sorry in advance.

GQman2121

Banned
When they release the no perks Hardcore patch I'm going to jump back into it. Right now it's all about Eden and Madden.......

MrBigJohnson, we are on each others list and I wondered why! Now I know. :D

I'd love to get some good CoD4 action going on because playing on random public servers with jackasses is not much fun anymore. I don't play as much as I used to so I'm not "scary good" anymore, but still am able to hold my own rather well.

I play Hardcore.

snap0212

Does anyone want to play in an hour or two? Maybe it's a little bit off-the-cuff... If anyone wants to play, write me a PM! :)

kevm3

Kevm2 is my PSN. I really want some decent competition to go against. We need to do a team type of thing.

Az

cameltoe said:
PSN cameltow

all I play is HC S&D....but I will play other modes with someya..

I think I played against you once, since I only play HC S&D and remember thinking hmmm cameltow - pretty funny

PSN: AzRim904

Swedomu

Banned
PSN: Swedomu
K/D: 1.25+
Rank: 5 Star (either you go full Prestige 10 or you just stay at 5 star, acc. to me:D )
Connection: 100 mb/100 mb (so im good at hosting XD)

Ill mostly just play Team Tactical. Sometimes i play HC and Headquarters mostly to get my K/D up since sometimes you meet 3 Gold Cross in TT when your team is a PUG.

Top Bottom