• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colin Powell's greatests hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Colin Powell Sings Village People Song

JAKARTA, Indonesia - U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell (news - web sites) donned a hard hat and tucked a hammer in his belt Friday to perform a version of the Village People's hit "YMCA" at the conclusion of Asia's largest security meeting — which tradition says ends with a night of skit and song.

Powell danced alongside five other U.S. officials dressed in fancy dress and blasted out a version of the 1970s disco classic to the delight of foreign ministers from across the Asia-Pacific and Europe.

"President Bush, he said to me, Colin I need you to run the department of state. We are between a rock and a hard place," Powell and his colleagues sang to the tune of the disco classic.

capt.lon82607021755.indonesia_gala_powell_lon826.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...0702/ap_on_re_as/diplomatic_skits_2&printer=1

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Call me Colon cause im cancer on you nigga is the best thing ive heard all day. All week infact.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
album5.jpg

OMG that is one of the best things I have seen all year... hahahaha it really brings me back to the Master P days... haahah I can't stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom