• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comic Book Day! - 03/09/11. Los Murcielagos; Black Ops; Stale Marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbd_03092011.jpg

cbd_header02-1.png

Here is this week's Diamond Comics Shipping List for: Wednesday, March 9th 2011:

cbd_header03.png

Shipping This Week: DC Comics / Vertigo Comics / Wildstorm Comics

Spotlight On:
NOV100164 BATMAN INCORPORATED #3 $2.99

9RhYK.jpg

Batman and Catwoman travel to South America to reunite with Gaucho, Argentina's Batman Incorporated representative. But their trip may be cut short when an unexpected adversary sends things spiraling downward! By Grant Morrison, Yanick Paquette and Michael Lacombe; covers by JH Williams III and David Finch.

OEMCx.jpg

cpIIL.jpg

yqBVE.jpg

JAN110280 BATGIRL #19 $2.99
JAN110271 BATMAN AND ROBIN #21 $2.99
JAN110279 BIRDS OF PREY #10 $2.99
JAN110296 BOOSTER GOLD #42 $2.99
JAN110421 CINDERELLA FABLES ARE FOREVER #2 (OF 6) (MR) $2.99
JAN110300 DOC SAVAGE #12 $2.99
JAN110302 DOOM PATROL #20 $2.99
JAN110409 INFAMOUS #1 (OF 6) $2.99
JAN110247 JUSTICE LEAGUE GENERATION LOST #21 (BRIGHTEST DAY) $2.99
JAN110297 LEGION OF SUPER VILLAINS #1 $4.99
DEC100186 OUTSIDERS #37 (DOOMSDAY) $2.99
JAN110289 SUPERBOY #5 $2.99
JAN110313 TITANS #33 $2.99
JAN110314 WEIRD WORLDS #3 (OF 6) $3.99
DEC100241 ZATANNA #10 $2.99

cbd_header04.png

Shipping This Week: Marvel Comics

Spotlight On:
JAN110667 VENOM #1 $3.99

gMUdp.jpg

America...meet your newest Hero!

The lethal alien symbiote known as Venom is in the custody of the U.S. military…and with a familiar face from Spider-Man’s world inside the suit, the government’s own personal Spidey is going into action as one of the nation’s top covert agents in hostile territory! By Rick Remender, Tony Moore, Danny Miki and John Rauch.

wAWTu.jpg

4MQo1.jpg

JAN110754 HAWKEYE: BLIND SPOT #2 (OF 4) $2.99
JAN110732 INCREDIBLE HULKS #624 $2.99
JAN110698 NEW AVENGERS #10 $3.99
JAN110759 ONSLAUGHT UNLEASHED #2 (OF 4) $3.99
JAN110806 PUNISHERMAX #11 (RES) (MR) $3.99
JAN110675 SIGIL #1 (OF 4) $2.99
JAN110688 ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #155 DOSM $3.99
JAN110782 UNCANNY X-FORCE APOCALYPSE SOLUTION #1 $4.99 - reprinting issues #1-3 at a low introductory price!
JAN110791 X-23 #7 $2.99 - also, the 1st issue of the 'X-23: Innocence Lost' miniseries gets a $1.00 reprint this week.
JAN110793 X-MEN LEGACY #246 AGEX $2.99

cbd_header05.png

Shipping This Week: Image Comics / Top Cow Productions

Spotlight On:
JAN110610 LIL DEPRESSED BOY #2 (NOTE PRICE) $2.99

mPjrN.jpg

“THAT'S NOT MY NAME”
What will the Li'l Depressed Boy go through to learn the name of his dream girl? Comic shops, video games, hoards of zombies, and a game of high stakes style-points bowling. That's what. By S. Steven Struble and Sina Grace.

eS5k6.jpg

DEC100476 27 (TWENTY SEVEN) #4 (OF 4) $3.99
JUL100442 ELEPHANTMEN #30 (MR) $3.50
SEP100491 GUARDING THE GLOBE #4 (OF 6) $3.50
DEC100493 SPAWN #204 (RES) $2.99
DEC100494 WALKING DEAD #82 (MR) $2.99

cbd_header06.png

Shipping This Week: Dark Horse Comics

Spotlight On:
DEC100053 CONAN ROAD OF KINGS #3 (OF 6) $3.50

l5FZT.jpg

When Conan finds a nice out--of--the--way tavern to leave his female companion, Olivia, for a few hours, he imagines she'll be safe under the watchful eye of the dancing wench he paid to watch her. Unfortunately, Olivia has a big mouth when she's drinking and news that she's royalty turns the safe oasis into a watery death trap--seeing as how the tavern is conveniently situated over the top of an underground lake that is home to a prehistoric water dragon! Join legendary Conan scribe Roy Thomas and artists extraordinaire Mike Hawthorne and John Lucas in part 3 of the epic tale Conan: Road of Kings!

Bz0ZB.jpg

JAN110089 BPRD HELL ON EARTH GODS #3 (OF 3) $3.50

cbd_header07-1.png

Shipping This Week: IDW Publishing

Spotlight On:
JAN110467 GHOSTBUSTERS INFESTATION #1 (OF 2) $3.99

MaDQz.jpg

IDW’s Infestation event continues here in this bi-weekly two-part Ghostbusters tale! Thanks to a plague of poltergeists that resist long-term storage in the containment grid, the Ghostbusters are dealing with a surplus of work... and their job is only going to get harder when Britt's zombies try to take a nibble out of the Big Apple! Written by Erik Burnham (The A-Team: War Stories) and illustrated by Kyle Hotz (Marvel Zombies).

fPDyI.jpg

JAN110523 DUNGEONS & DRAGONS DARK SUN #3 (OF 5) $3.99
JAN110505 JURASSIC PARK DEVILS IN THE DESERT #3 (OF 4) $3.99
JAN110486 TRANSFORMERS ONGOING #17 $3.99

cbd_header08-1.png

Shipping This Week: Antarctic Press / Aspen Comics / Avatar Press / Boom! Studios / Dynamite Entertainment / Fantagraphics / Oni Press / Radical Publishing / UDON Entertainment / Zenescope

Spotlight On:
NOV100699 SARAH PALIN VS WORLD ONE-SHOT $3.99

uEr4F.jpg

Sarah Palin - politician, author, commentator... maverick. She's on the way to meet her dream job. But to get it, she's got to defeat some of the nastiest opponents in the country. From career politicos to gotcha media men to secret service agents, they all want some control of her dream. Has she got what it takes to beat the world? You betcha! By Ben Dunn.

1i3D1.jpg

txgQ6.jpg

NOV101017 CLINT #5 (MR) $6.99
JAN111114 GARTH ENNIS JENNIFER BLOOD #2 (MR) $3.99
DEC100720 GOLD DIGGER #126 $3.99
JAN111041 INSURRECTION V3.6 #1 $3.99
JAN111067 LADY DEATH (ONGOING) #3 $3.99
DEC100907 RED SONJA REVENGE O/T GODS #1 (OF 5) $3.99
DEC100900 SHERLOCK HOLMES YEAR ONE #2 $3.99
JAN110972 SOULFIRE VOL 3 #0 $1.99
JAN111045 STAN LEE STARBORN #4 $3.99
JAN111094 WARLORD OF MARS DEJAH THORIS #1 $3.99

cbd_header09.png

Shipping This Week: Dark Horse / Bandai / Del Rey / Digital Manga Publishing / Tokyopop / Viz / Yen Press

Spotlight On:
OCT101055 AKIRA KODANSHA ED GN VOL 05 (MR) $27.99

qttcM.jpg

Regarded by many as the finest work of graphic fiction ever produced, Akira is a bold and breathtaking epic of potent narrative strength and astonishing illustrative skill.

The lives of two streetwise teenage friends, Tetsuo and Kaneda, change forever when dormant paranormal abilities begin to waken in Tetsuo, who becomes a target for a shadowy government operation, a group who will stop at nothing to prevent another catastrophe like that which leveled Tokyo. By Katsuhiro Otomo.

IQEJg.jpg

NOV100046 NGE SHINJI IKARI RAISING PROJECT TP VOL 08 $9.99
DEC101080 BLEACH TP VOL 34 $9.99
DEC101076 DETROIT METAL CITY GN VOL 08 (MR) $12.99
DEC101096 HAYATE COMBAT BUTLER TP VOL 17 $9.99
DEC101085 ULTIMATE MUSCLE GN VOL 28 $9.99

cbd_header10-1.png

Shipping This Week: Archie Comics / DC Kids / Marvel Kids / Bongo Comics / Boom! Studios / Kids' Comics / Electric Milk

Spotlight On:
DEC100751 VERONICA #205 $2.99

5rFGC.jpg

"The Buddy System." Kevin Keller, star of the SOLD-OUT Veronica #202, is back! Veronica and Kevin have become inseparable, but their constant contact is pushing away the most important person in Veronica’s life. Can Kevin and the gang help Veronica remember one very important date before it ends the worlds greatest friendship? By Dan Parent and Rich Koslowski; cover by Dan Parent.

yilos.jpg

JAN110404 ALL NEW BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #5 $2.99
JAN110738 SUPER HEROES #12 $2.99
DEC100743 B & V FRIENDS DOUBLE DIGEST #212 $3.99
JAN111056 DONALD DUCK #364 $3.99
DEC100744 JUGHEADS DOUBLE DIGEST #168 $3.99

cbd_header11.png

Spotlight On:
JAN110840 THOR MIGHTY AVENGER GN TP VOL 02 $14.99

600Bj.jpg

Harvey Award-winner Roger Langridge and Chris Samnee continue their epic reimagining of the God of Thunder as Thor tests his might against the strange and powerful Sub-Mariner; uncovers the mystery of why he was thrown from Asgard, but has his efforts sidetracked by the awesome engine of destruction known as Fin Fang Foom; does battle with raging robots; and fights side-by-side with Iron Man, for the very first time!

Pick up the book that ComicBook Resources.com says is 'quite possibly the best new super-hero title of the year and is exactly what any lover of super heroes should be reading.' Plus: Relive classic early adventures of Thor from the inimitable team of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby!

L6Fym.jpg

wR8kE.jpg

DEC100248 GOTHAM CENTRAL TP BOOK 01 IN THE LINE OF DUTY $19.99
DEC100255 ZATANNA MISTRESS OF MAGIC TP $17.99
JAN110855 GIRL COMICS TP $15.99
JAN110834 NEW MUTANTS PREM HC FALL OF NEW MUTANTS $24.99
DEC100662 ULTIMATE COMICS THOR PREM HC $19.99
JAN110576 SKULLKICKERS TP VOL 01 1000 OPAS & DEAD BODY $9.99
NOV100043 COMICS ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF COMIC STRIP ART HC $39.99
SEP100110 SUPERSIZED STRANGE TALES FROM FAST FOOD CULTURE GN (RES) $12.99
JAN111042 PALE HORSE TP $14.99
JAN111049 UNKNOWN TP VOL 02 DEVIL MADE FLESH $14.99

cbd_header12-1.png

Spotlight On:
AMC's THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON ONE BLU-RAY & DVD

3RglA.jpg

After waking from a coma in an abandoned hospital, police officer Rick Grimes finds the world he knew gone - ravaged by a zombie epidemic of apocalyptic proportions. Nearby, on the outskirts of Atlanta, a small encampment struggles to survive as 'the dead' stalk them at every turn. Can Rick and the others hold onto their humanity as they fight to live in this terrifying new world? And, amidst dire conditions and personal rivalries, will they ultimately survive one another? AMC’s The Walking Dead is an epic, survival adventure series from the director of The Shawshank Redemption and the producer of The Terminator and Aliens.

rOB2v.jpg

JUN100297 HEROES OF THE DCU BLACKEST NIGHT HAL JORDAN BUST $70.00
APR100323 WORLD OF WARCRAFT LICH KING ARTHAS DLX FIGURE PI
NOV100051 GELASKINS IPHONE 4 HELLBOY LIBRARY $14.95
JAN111716 MY LITTLE PONY 2011 SPRING PONY PI
MAY101624 MYSTIQUE STATUE $175.00

cbd_header01.png

Online Retailers of Comic Books & Graphic Novels:

Online Subscription Services for Monthly Comics:

Get Comics Books on Your iPod, iPad & iPhone:

Comic Shop Locator:

cbd_header13.png

Comic Book Resources: DC Comics Solicitations for May 2011
Newsarama: DC Comics Solicitations for May 2011

Comic Book Resources: Marvel Comics Solicitations for May 2011
Newsarama: Marvel Comics Solicitations for May 2011

Comic Book Resources: Image Comics Solicitations for May 2011
Newsarama: Image Comics Solicitations for May 2011

Comic Book Resources: Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for May 2011
Newsarama: Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for May 2011

Newsarama: Dynamite Entertainment Solicitations for May 2011

Newsarama: IDW Publishing Solicitations for May 2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want previews? Then here ya go, courtesy of Comic Book Resources and Newsarama . Enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading! :D

Did they change the Bats Inc cover or is that an alternate? I swear I've been seeing another image kicking around forever.

Just finished reading the Johns JSA run again (vol 2, anyway). Not bad, but my impression was the same as when those issues came out - Green Lantern was getting all his best ideas, while this kind of meandered. I mean, the last issue was a nice send off, but after an 8-9 year run it kind of felt like it needed to go out with a bigger bang, though I guess The Kingdom was meant to be it. The best part was the Kingdom Come epilogue at the end of it, I'd forgotten how cool that was.

Not too much this week:

Batman Inc #3 - Finally! Feels like it's been forever.
Batman & Robin #21 - The last issue was alright, I'll check this out and see where it goes.
Legion of Supervillains #1 - This should be fun.
New Avengers #10 - The premise seems cool, looking forward to see where this story is heading.

Ooh great week.

First off, LEGION WEEK!

Ok now that hats out of the way, Batgirl, Hulks in the Savage Land, Bat books, crazy New Avengers, VENOM(!!!), Gail Simone's fantabulous Birds of Prey, Doomsday(!!!), Dark Sun!

Tempted to get the Uncanny X-Force reprint for the cover. </drool>

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Oh yeah, I was waiting for Batman Inc.

So, I'm looking forward buying some comics, anyone can recommend me some good place with fair prices for international shipping? The local stores around here are kinda irrational with the prices...

notworksafe

Let's see...

Batman Inc - Loved the first two issues so I have to get this! Thanks for recommending it, GAF.
New Avengers (of course)
Booster Gold
Sigil (I had no idea that Marvel was bringing back old CrossGen comics, but I'm down)

Giant boobies.

If only the other 99.9% of Bleach was worth the hassle. :|

Rest assured, I'm gonna buy some stuff!

Thinking of posting some trades and hardcovers in the BST thread. Would there be any interest?

FF Hickman hard covers, JSA Thy Kingdom Come, etc. Will get a list together.

G-Fex said:
Man I miss reading Doom Patrol, any chance it's coming to a TPB?

Which one, the current ongoing? They've already published on or two volumes, pretty good chance they'll finish it up. As for the older stuff, mostly just the original series & the Morrison run are readily available in trade form.

Anticitizen One said:
I thought Arsenal/Red Arrow got his arms ripped off? Did he grow them back or something?

Wikipedia says robot arm, so let's go with that.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Picked up these titles, which should keep me busy for a bit:

* Asterios Polyp
* Crisis on Infinite Earths
* EmiTown
* The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck: Companion
* Usagi Yojimbo: Special Edition

Very excited to get my hands on the Zatanna trade.

Velinos

My list for the week:

Batman Inc #3
Sigil #1
X-23: Innocence Lost #1
Dark Sun #3
Jennifer Blood #2
Neonomicon #1-3 (Played Mansions of Madness over the weekend and was inspired to pick these up)

oesterle4

Neo Member
bought a lot today. got caught up on some i have been missing.

new ones for today:
the walking dead, 27, hawkeye blindspot, capt. america and the first thirteen, superboy, and guarding the globe.

Batman Inc.
Walking Dead

Small week, but a good one.

I was going to get back on Batman and Robin because of Tomasi, but he's only on for three issues, then Winnick is taking over for a Jason story. Is this book just going to rotate authors every 3 issues or what?

The Broken Ska Record said:
I bought Superman Earth-One last week, and I didn't like it as much as I hoped. It wasn't bad, but I just preferred Superman: Birthright over it.

I was going to get Earth One, but I still feel abused after JMS left Wonder Woman and Superman readers in the dust because it sold a few copies.

notworksafe

I was reading more on Wikipedia and it seems that Ruse is going to coming back (as a miniseries) along with Sigil, which is pretty cool because I was a bigger fan of Ruse (I'm a sucker for Victorian-era mystery stuff). I hope Meridian ends up coming back as well!

Ephemeris

wait what? *looks at lineup*

BATWEEK.

Wow. I totally forgot. I'm slacking. I really need to find a good place to go to in Orlando FL.

Ephemeris said:
wait what? *looks at lineup*

BATWEEK.

Wow. I totally forgot. I'm slacking. I really need to find a good place to go to in Orlando FL.

I don't know where at in Orlando you are but the Coliseum of Comics in the Fashion Square Mall and A Comic Shop on University are both good stores that I like.

Ephemeris

VGChampion said:
I don't know where at in Orlando you are but the Coliseum of Comics in the Fashion Square Mall and A Comic Shop on University are both good stores that I like.

Thanks for the heads-up. Been here a few months now but haven't been getting around like I'd want to. I actually remember driving up around University and seeing a dude dressed as Thor on the street advertising for a store (presumably) nearby. Never got to go though.

I'm around Apopka Vineland / Old Winter Garden if any of that sounds familiar to you lol.

fake edit: Google Maps puts Coliseum of Comics about 20mins away.

tim1138

Picked up a ridiculous amount of stuff this week, including that Uncanny X-Force reprint to get me all nice and caught up. It looks like Birds and Venom are going to be my books of the week this week. I absolutely love Moore's art in the Venom book and Remender isn't exactly a slouch at story telling. The art on Birds this month wasn't the best, but wasn't a deal breaker by any means.
Oh and Legion of Super Villains was fantastic as well, but really what do you expect from Levitz?

Penguin

Finished haul for the week

It is criminal how good Generation Lost continues to be. I mean when I first heard about the event, I was gonna skip it, how do you get a year out of a story about chasing one dude? But boy if they haven't done it. And this issue just hit all the high marks.

Ultimate Spiderman 155 was a good read. I enjoyed Venom, not as much as I enjoyed the back-up in ASM and the ASM issue dedicated to him, but still good.

Batman and Robin was awesome, and probably best art this week for me.

Batman Inc is a mixed bag, I like it well enough, but it doesn't seem that special, but I know the pay-off will be worth it eventually.

Birds of Prey was a fantastic read. Superboy's art kept distracting me from actually enjoying it.

And think that's all.

8bit

Knows the Score
Batman Inc!

It's Captain Britain in the Falkland Isles with the same sort of throwaway characters that made me love Zenith Book Three so much. And that's only the first three pages.

Ephemeris said:
Thanks for the heads-up. Been here a few months now but haven't been getting around like I'd want to. I actually remember driving up around University and seeing a dude dressed as Thor on the street advertising for a store (presumably) nearby. Never got to go though.

I'm around Apopka Vineland / Old Winter Garden if any of that sounds familiar to you lol.

fake edit: Google Maps puts Coliseum of Comics about 20mins away.

There's a great comics store in Sanford if that's easier. Comics Central. Plus another Colliseum of Comics in Altamonte Springs Mall.

Ooh and the amazing Sci-Fi City is a must see. I think that's technically Orlando.

krypt0nian said:
There's a great comics store in Sanford if that's easier. Comics Central. Plus another Colliseum of Comics in Altamonte Springs Mall.

Ooh and the amazing Sci-Fi City is a must see. I think that's technically Orlando.

Only thing with Sci-Fi City is I feel like you need to be a regular. It's tough even finding an employee at times. Great selection though.

Morn

Banned
BTW, IDW's D&D comics have been really good. The vanilla D&D is the best of the two, but Dark Sun isn't bad.

VGChampion said:
Only thing with Sci-Fi City is I feel like you need to be a regular. It's tough even finding an employee at times. Great selection though.

Totally true but I kinda like being left alone to browse the comics, RPGs etc for hours. For once it's a plus.

bangai-o

Banned
i am doing the 3 week pull from the evil Heavy Ink

100_0001-1.JPG

I picked up an issue of Doc Savage from my local video store and am going to sub to it.

Chris Samnee on Ultimate Spider Man was pretty freaking awesome add that to Zatanna with Cliff Chiang and i was in heaven this week!

also, is USM going bi-weekly again? Cuz if it is, i can't believe those bastards at marvel got me buying a 3.99 book twice a month!!! Damn you, bendis!

Ephemeris

Thanks for the tips guys. And wow. Never even knew Megacon was over here. I'd definitely be down for going if transportation makes itself available (miss my nyc mass transit :( ) Only been an Orlando resident for about 3 months lol

LiveFromKyoto said:
Isn't every week bat week?
Dick_Grayson_Batman_2.jpg

"Every week. Is Bat Week."

My criteria is 2 or 3 awesome Bat-Books launching in a particular week. Last week for instance, doesn't count in my mind LOL. Comics: Serious Business.

Next Bat-week: 3 | 23 | 2011 (BATMAN INCORPORATED #4, BATMAN: STREETS OF GOTHAM #21 BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT #2). To be fair, that's an awesome week period with the GL books also coming out.

Since I'm ranting, two things to note:

1) I was LTTP on Azreal. At first is was okay, then was a little meh, but got pretty good towards the end. Covers were always outstanding, but interior art took some getting used to.
2) Power Girl has been a better Bat Book than streets of Gotham. Hmm. That would make next week Bat-Week yet again by my logic.

17878_400x600.jpg

Judd Winick knows what I like.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
BATWEEK! I've been missing Batman Inc. in february, good thing we get two eps this month!

BATMAN AND ROBIN #21
BATMAN INCORPORATED #3
DOOM PATROL #20
JUSTICE LEAGUE GENERATION LOST #21
LEGION OF SUPER VILLAINS #1
NEW AVENGERS #10

It's also Legion Week, so all's good.

tim1138

Mistouze said:
BATWEEK! I've been missing Batman Inc. in february, good thing we get two eps this month!

BATMAN AND ROBIN #21
BATMAN INCORPORATED #3
DOOM PATROL #20
JUSTICE LEAGUE GENERATION LOST #21
LEGION OF SUPER VILLAINS #1
NEW AVENGERS #10

It's also Legion Week, so all's good.

Once Super Villians becomes a regular title it will become Legion month, and that's a good thing.

Where's BenjaminBirdie at? I'm all caught up on Uncanny X-Force and man is that a good book. Damn.

krypt0nian said:
VGChampion, Ephemeris - are you two going to Megacon later this month?

I've never been and was wondering if it's worth it.

I've actually never been but my friend worked at the convention center for awhile and said it was a blast last year. If you've never been to that or the convention center I'd recommend it. The place is amazing.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
BenjaminBirdie said:
LOVED it. Beaten only by Samnee's star turn on Ultimate Spider-Man.

If it wasn't the only Ultimate series I'm trade waiting I'd be able to agree.

Nesotenso

my first comic book day thread after spending a lot of time browsing these threads as a lurker. Just wanted to say to Spike that you do a great job with these threads every week. Anyway more of a marvel guy here with sometimes DC when it comes to the Bat books

HAWKEYE: BLIND SPOT #2 (OF 4) $2.99
INCREDIBLE HULKS #624 $2.99
NEW AVENGERS #10 $3.99
SIGIL #1 (OF 4) $2.99
ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #155 DOSM $3.99
X-23 #7 $2.99 - also, the 1st issue of the 'X-23: Innocence Lost' miniseries gets a $1.00 reprint this week.
X-MEN LEGACY #246 AGEX $2.99
5 Ronin #2
Venom #1
Batman Inc.

People who missed on Uncanny X force should give the reprint a try and buy issue 4 (as it wraps up the first arc). Rick Remender's work has been great (Opena's art as well) and I am looking forward to Venom #1.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
tim1138 said:
Are you sure? I swore it said at the end and that I read online it's going monthly.
Well the solicit says :
This 31st century team of psychopaths returns! Now led by Saturn Queen, they break out of the prison world Takron-Galtos to wreak havoc on the United Planets. DCU fans won't want to miss this one-shot, which sets up a major 2011 storyline that'll shake the universe!
So I guess it's a one-shot that sets a LOSH vs LOSV in the main title. 3 monthlies for Legion is a bit much :lol

tim1138

Mistouze said:
Well the solicit says :

So I guess it's a one-shot that sets a LOSH vs LOSV in the main title. 3 monthlies for Legion is a bit much :lol

Yeah I checked the back and it said continued in LOSH #11, which I misread as LOSV #1. And while I believe you can never have too many Legion books, you're right--I'd hate to see Levitz get stretched too thin and mess up the publishing schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom