• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS FANS: I need your help (Re: Sleeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I heard praise upon praise heaped upon this book. So I want to get into it.

I know the Season 2 set just started, and chances are I can pick up both issues at my friendly neighboorhood comic shop. In terms of the first set, how many TPBs are there? An Amazon search turns up 2, is that all of 'em? Also, do I need to pick up Point Blank? I'm under the impression that where's the main character is introduced.

Thanks for the help.

FnordChan

The first "season" of sleeper is 12 issues, split into two six-issue collections: Out in the Cold and All False Moves. You'll definately want to read these issues before jumping into the two new issues, otherwise you'll have major plot details spoiled for you. You can skip Point Blank.

FnordChan

Willco

Hollywood Square
Point Blank isn't necessary, but I like it.

As someone who has helped pimp Sleeper from the very beginning, along with Nomo, we can use all the supporters we can get!

Ryu

Pick up the trades, read them in order, then read issue 1 and 2 of season 2. Issue 1 is a pretty good standalone issue, but issue 2 relies heavily on the previous season so you'll definitely need to read both trades before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom