• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compelling commentary regarding CATWOMAN posted on IMDb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327554/board/nest/10070432

All you racist bast-rds that hate blacks subconciously are taking it out on this film. U all hate the fact that Halle looks delicious and she aint white while she's doing it. I hate all subtle racist. Change is coming. There's only one race HUMAN. U all hate it because she's black. I haven't seen so many hateful negative post in my life. {in a sarcastic whiny tone}- "Catwoman is white, not black." "It's gonna be stupid." "Blah Blah". If it were Demi Moore or some other white already got it easy cuz I'm white person" it be okay. Check all of yourselves. And I'm not hateful. I love all of you out there because we shouldn't hate. But I hate hate if that makes sense. Still though I bet my left nad all this hate is because of her skin. You're scared of change. Whites are the minority now and alot of you are scared of the change that's coming. You don't mind listening to the (ignorant degrading) rap music that we make or laughing at our coonery (Soul Plane). But don't take our roles in film. Racist bast_rds.

Don't be hatin'.

sonatinas

if demi moore was catwoman it would still suck

the argument doesnt seem to hold, critics are also bashing sharon stone

if you want to hate put it on the producers

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Ferrio said:
She's black?

So THEY say

_1068743_minstrels300.jpg

fart

Savant
the racial interplay is more complicated than that, but i see it too in popular reaction to the film (and casting). the REAL shame though is that the movie is a terrible hunk of shit.

Bishman

Race? Those ppl are idiots. It is not because of race, the movie just sucks.

Where the hell is Batman? Gotham city? Selina? DC needs to sue who ever made this movie and make them go broke, so they will never make a moive ever again.

aoi tsuki

belgurdo said:
Too bad Halle is mulatto
Too bad it doesn't matter, because most people will say she's black.

And for the record, if this Catwoman were white, the movie (or at least the costume) would still suck:

white_catwoman.jpg

fart said:
the racial interplay is more complicated than that, but i see it too in popular reaction to the film (and casting). the REAL shame though is that the movie is a terrible hunk of shit.

IAWTP

Although I think all the 'Halle Hate' is more to do with her being a stuck up bitch rather than the colour of her skin.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Punisher looked like crap as well...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Fresh Prince said:
Although I think all the 'Halle Hate' is more to do with her being a stuck up bitch rather than the colour of her skin.
*ding ding ding* We have a winner.

=W=

etiolate said:
When looking delicious, I always try to be black or at least green.
For some reason, I can't stop giggling at this. Well played, etiolate. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom