• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord real open beta is live

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
giphy.webp

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
This game needs to be f2p. Moment to moment gameplay is fine. UX will get better as they get more feedback, but none of that will matter if people are refusing to spend $40 on this when they can go play every other similar shooter for free.

Look at what just happened with Exoprimal.

Last edited:
I'm in. I don't understand the passive/stacking abilities yet. Didn't get to some of the game modes. And haven't tried about half the characters yet.

Luipadre

Played the closed beta for like 30 minutes. Was more than enough, especially with those shitty controller settings

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I hope all these generic pieces of trash continue to flop miserably.

Imagine a group of 100+ talented individuals coming together, putting their brains together, and collectively, coming up with THIS generic hero shooter as the game they wanted to make. Get fucked.

Failure is well deserved.

Sony should be giving the PlayStation fans what they want. A new SOCOM, revive Killzone. Non Hero shooter GAAS trash.

How tha fuck I download this on steam, theres nothing here lol

Is steam boycotting? lol

I got it... you need to request it.. .WOW lol

Lets see what the woke has to offer 🤡

h5xzKkP.jpeg

Last edited:

LRKD

Only way I'd play this beta was if I was a streamer, seems like a free beta for a game like this would be some easy views lol.

Top Bottom