• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

controversial homosexual shirtless Bruce Willis firestorm shocker outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
gallery-msg-1093223001-2.jpg

A reader in Germany emailed this picture of Bruce Willis allegedly dancing shirtless in a German gay disco. When I asked our German correspondent why Bruce was there, he did not know, as he had been emailed the snap by someone else.
Is this picture authentic? I dunno!

Maybe he doesn't speak German and just wanted a drink. A nice, shirtless, disco drink...And a bunch of guys busted out cameras, so he figured he'd give 'em a show. A nice, shirtless, disco show...

HAOHMARU

No way...Bruce Willis bangs women like Demi Moore, Jenna Jameson and Alisha Klass.

BUT! : "The scar on his right shoulder is from surgery due to complications from a broken arm when he was 17." - www.imdb.com

You can see the scar in the pic...WTF BRUCE, EXPLAIN!

evil ways

He doesn't have no explain anything. He's Bruce Willis, he's had his share of women, he's a badass, and he's comfortable enough with his sexuality to go to a gay disco.

How about we don't care if it's Bruce in a gay disco? Am I supposed to think less of him b/c he gets down with fags? I really don't care is what I'm saying.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm just saying, a random pic is sent by a random person from a random location and it's taken as fact. Just running Damage Control for John McClane bid for the Californian Governancy in 2006.

Pimpwerx

Don't even think about it. Bruce Willis is the man. The fucking man I say. This is all a damn lie. Or, if it is him, maybe he was infiltrating a gay disco to kick some hijacker butt. Yeah, I bet he had a really good one-liner right after that pic was snapped. The fucking man.
Die%20Hard%2003.jpg

PEACE.

Guzim said:
39 replies and almost 1,000 views?!?! Weird board...

You try to not go in a thread with this topic. The only way to top this would be if the topic were somewhere along the lines of Cuthbert and Lohan have lesbian sex, pics inside.

ConfusingJazz said:
You try to not go in a thread with this topic. The only way to top this would be if the topic were somewhere along the lines of Cuthbert and Lohan have lesbian sex, pics inside.

Sad, but true.

The guy feeling the armpit reminds me of myself at my first concert.

GLoK

I'm pretty sure that picture is of him... he's got the exact same scar on his right shoulder that you see on him whenever he has his shirt off in movies, particularly die hard. (you can sort of see it in the die hard picture posted above)

You know what, if Bruce Willis is gay, then being gay is officially FUCKING COOL. I'm gonna go ram some guy up the pooper this very minute.

Bruce is a god to me.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Some day, people will no longer give a damn about gay, straight, or indeterminate.

But until that day, we have the Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom