• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conviction thread of Co-op is mind-blowingly good

frontieruk

rkwaP.jpg

Looking for some friendly Gaffers to play some SC:C co-op?
Finding scanning thorugh the Official Splinter Cell Conviction Thread of The Rebourne Panther a bit daunting? Well post here :)

Gaffers looking for others to play with so far are :-

Indigo Cyclops :- two time grime

Vik_Vaughn :- dvd520

Drunkenthumbmaster :- drunken triggaz

Mooreberg :- Fahrenhype

DrBo42 :- DrBo

TheVisualizer :- the visualizer

squicken :- squick3n

sweetvar26 :- ProGamer720

Tunesmith :- Tunesmith

frontieruk

Would just liike to thank tunesmith dealing with my co-op crapness this evening, still a fun session tho, the pacing is unbelievably quick compared to going through solo, fav part was when Tunesmith finished setting a dual M&E as I was diving for cover, I rolled out of the dive and took two guys down as Tunesmith took the other guys out, felt very cinematic.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Good stuff :D

The last section at the end of the Embassy level was mindnumbingly frustrating at times though :lol , but still loads of fun!

And it was lag-free! zomg

frontieruk

Tunesmith said:
Good stuff :D

The last section at the end of the Embassy level was mindnumbingly frustrating at times though :lol , but still loads of fun!

And it was lag-free! zomg

OMG when we did actually do it when you got mowed down by the last guard I had images of him rambo'ing us both, having suffered sneaky baddies the previous couple of time as we neared the end, I was hung on that ledge thinking do i risk taking this guy out or hope you did it with enough time for me to heal you (probably only the 3rd time i'd had too) i was happy to realise the m&e was available lol

Good session, great to put a voice to a fellow gaffer

frontieruk

For those worried about intercontinental lag, just played through the first level with my friend in Australia, my friend didn't detect anything off with the game and thought it played very well, having played online twice with people ALOT closer to home the controls felt a bit sluggish, but not unplayable, only way I can describe it is it felt like playing KZ2 where the control felt floaty, but still very playable.

Relax n Chill88

I'm up for some co-op however i'm from Aus so not sure about lag and timezone might be bit of a pain but cant hurt to try :D

Top Bottom