• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool clothing company

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.threadless.com

They have some really cool tshirt designs. I really like the philosohpy of the site too. Basically all the designs are submitted by people and if you win they sell it. Also, most of the shirts are on a limited run so you know you are getting a somewhat unique tshirt that isn't sold in the millions.

I've bought some t-shirts from them before. Although they are pretty inexpensive, they are kind of meh too. A lot of them are way too loud or send negative messages.

How are the actual shirts, material wise? I don't know what it is, but some tshirts I have just get totally stiff and unwearable after awhile, and others are still very soft and wearable after excessive wear.

Also, I can't get anything else but the main page of the site right now. Is that happening to anyone else?

They are like the usual Hanes or whatever shirts. So it's certainly not the best quality shirts out there, but for the prices they are fine.

Idle Will Kill said:
How are the actual shirts, material wise? I don't know what it is, but some tshirts I have just get totally stiff and unwearable after awhile, and others are still very soft and wearable after excessive wear.

Also, I can't get anything else but the main page of the site right now. Is that happening to anyone else?

Yeah I have that problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom