• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Released |OT?|

Well, I did not see an OT for this game yet. From what I can tell, this is basically the zombie mod from Counter-Strike developed as a standalone by Nexon. It is a free to play title, it has zombies http://scientiasalon.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/zombies.jpg, and you are able to craft weapons. You get a set of weapons to start off with that does not lose durabily and then you can craft more that lasts for a certain amount time. I am not sure how the micro transactions are handled in the game.

Anyways, here's some screenshots:

ss_27966ac08b651c519f34b5bcc430789a5e7b8592.jpg

ss_096181ff86c279a48f98fe84c00f4c19437cc71a.jpg

meptrep

Downloading this now. I'm actually really excited since it's basically 1.6 but it'll probably get a bigger playerbase and it has all sorts of dumb game modes and stuff.

Downloading this now. I'm actually really excited since it's basically 1.6 but it'll probably get a bigger playerbase and it has all sorts of dumb game modes and stuff.

I don't think this will beat out 1.6's 30k playerbase, but it should still have a decent amount like 5k-10k.

Edit: I still cannot believe that 1.6 is in the top 100 and that there are 4 counter-strike games in the top 100. Too bad that it wasn't 5 with Condition Zero, but that died out.

So have any played it? I played a little yesterday and it was decent. The first game that I played was on dust2 and it was a normal game of 1.6. THe second was a zombie mode that seemed fun.

pLow7

BEST FPS EVER! After enarly 15 Years i'm still able to find full Servers. Shows how amazing this Game is in terms of Gameplay and replay value.

Gonna try this out Mod out, if it has the same Mechanics, I'm in.

Top Bottom