• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counterstrike (xbox) = $9.99 @ ebgames.com (HURRY)

Meier

I was gonna buy it but I have no desire to actually play it so fuck it. +1 copies for someone else.

DUDE YOU RULE
I GOTS ME ONE

unfortunately, i juts bought one off ebay for about $14 shipped, so that was good..

but now i'll have a new one for $9.99 plus shipping, if i get my second xbox, i can play system link with my bro, so this will be cool.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Agent Dormer said:
It's nothing compared to the PC version, so $10 seems like a waste.

i dont have $2,000 dollars!

i was able to get mine last round of 9.99 but i'm still waiting for it to show up :(. maybe we can get some GAF games going for the cheap gamers late to the party.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
op_ivy said:
i dont have $2,000 dollars!

i was able to get mine last round of 9.99 but i'm still waiting for it to show up :(. maybe we can get some GAF games going for the cheap gamers late to the party.

You don't need a top of the line PC to play Counter-Strike. Seriously.

Kuroyume

Banned
I rented CS for the XBOX (not having played the PC version before) and it was REALLY fun due to the voice talk feature. I usually hate voice talk but I really had a ton of fun hearing other people and talking in games where we only used knives. The animation for the knife attacks are so funny...

I keep missing out on this deal; I really want CS for the XBOX... :(

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Agent Dormer said:
You don't need a top of the line PC to play Counter-Strike. Seriously.

yeah, its a joke. i've been programed to respond that way anytime someone mentions pc as an alternative to a console port ;)

hey guys,

i got my Counterstrike I bought off ebay today, and also got one off EBGames for $9.99..

assuming my brother doesnt want it, i'll sell one of my two copies for a decent price.. ebgames is $9.99+$2 shipping so it works out to like 12.50 after tax.

the one I bought off ebay was used and shipped for $15 I think. so it would be around that, regardless, a good deal for a mint copy of counterstrike, PM me if interested and ill let you know after i talk to my brother.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
damnit.. I had it in my shopping cart, went to check out.. then it had a problem logging my old account in.. by the time I finnaly got logged in, they were out :(

rc213

Garrrrrrrrrrrr i cant add it to my cart!

Edit: Fuck with a capital F! I missed out, just disappeared. =\

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
can anyone explain to me why they are selling this at cut rate prices on thier website (and not carrying the game otherwise), but are still going for 30 dollars in store? I just dont get it.

and why are all of the other websites still selling for 30 bucks?

Top Bottom