• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

courtney love has officially gone crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

http://nypost.com/news/regionalnews/26958.htm
A weeping and cursing Courtney Love was rushed from her SoHo apartment to a hospital wearing a camisole and handcuffs yesterday on her 40th birthday, after telling cops she had an abortion.

front071004.gif

Trevelyon

"Then, at 5:15 p.m., 911 received a call from Love's address reporting that a woman was bleeding from the vagina after a miscarriage."

"On the street outside Manhattan Criminal Court after she showed up five hours late on misdemeanor-assault charges, Love blurted out to the columnist, "I'm pregnant."

Then she pointed to a lit cigarette in her hand and said, "But not to the point where I have to quit smoking!"

p_loops.jpg

bogg

She has a little girl no? I feel sorry for the girl, her mommy so fucked up and the whole world can see it.

shuri

Banned
nirvana.jpg

"Hello i am Kurt Cobain and I would like to take a moment between two songs to apologize about Courtney, and i am sorry that my money is being used to support her lifestyle instead of my daughter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom