• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain (Nippon Ichi / PSV / DRPG) Full-Length Trailer

Shizuka

ルフランの地下迷宮と魔女ノ旅団 プロモーションムービー - Link to the trailer.

Nippon Ichi Software has released the first full-length trailer for Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain, its new dungeon RPG due out for PS Vita in Japan on June 23.

Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain is set in Refrain, a town where there is a cursed underground labyrinth where people cannot survive very long. A certain witch comes along and volunteers to explore the labyrinth. The player is a legendary book called “Youro Rekitei.” Together with the witch, your owner, you’ll challenge the dungeon. The player cannot fight, so the witch will make dolls (which you’ll customize in character creation to form your adventurer party) to fight instead.

Source: Gematsu.

Almost forgot about this one. I can already see it has some Disgaea sensibilities with those big parties and high damage output. Really looking forward to it.

UCBooties

I like the Disgaea influences and I've really been enjoying the Japanese DRPGs we've been getting so here's hoping this gets localized someday.

Shizuka

I'd have faith that NISA could localize this game, if they didn't take a whole year to localize something like Yomawari, which has very little text compared to every other game NISA localizes.

Top Bottom