• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cozy left Atlus R&D1 <---- errrr WHAT?

duckroll

So I was reading the 1up article on Kaneko's commentary on his character designs. From nowhere, the article starts off by saying that Cozy Okada has left the company and Kaneko is now in-charge of the SMT series.

What... the... hell?

When did Cozy leave, where did he go, why did he leave and why wasn't a big deal made out of it?!

T_T

Shouta

A quick off-topic but that avatar is freaky and it works too well with the tag =P. I'll have to show mashadar it ;p.

Back on topic, I don't know why it wasn't made a big deal but there could be reasons for it.

ferricide

okada hasn't worked at atlus for ages now. don't think he had anything to do with SMT3, even. so glad i got his signature while he was there, even if i didn't get to meet him. ^_^;;

persona2innocentsin.jpg

duckroll

Shouta said:
A quick off-topic but that avatar is freaky and it works too well with the tag =P. I'll have to show mashadar it ;p.

It just got freakier. You created this monster, now noone can stop it, not even myself! >_<

o/~ nekomimi mode neeeee o/~

ferricide said:
okada hasn't worked at atlus for ages now. don't think he had anything to do with SMT3, even. so glad i got his signature while he was there, even if i didn't get to meet him. ^_^;;

Really? Where's he now? I thought he was at several of the SMT3 press events, I remember seeing pics of him and Kaneko. ^^;;

ferricide

duckroll said:
Really? Where's he now? I thought he was at several of the SMT3 press events, I remember seeing pics of him and Kaneko. ^^;;
outside consultant. they still use him somewhat, but kaneko is now in charge of the games.

Top Bottom