• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Twinsanity

M3wThr33

Banned
Call me crazy, but I own only a Cube and I like the Crash Bandicoot games. It puzzles me that Twinsanity was "cancelled" for the Cube. Was it delayed or flat out scrapped? I still think it would be worth the investment. I mean, with the crappy GBA games they recently released (The Crash games were fine, though) and everything else, it surprises they suddenly have a console discrepency.

DrLazy

4845ilikeyou.jpg

What? You're crazy. I like you... but you're crazy.

Tortfeasor

As a former buyer (in the game industry) would guess that they made this decision based on preorders from retailers. There is very little cost in porting a game like this over, and I wouldn't be suprised if the port was finished or almost finished on this one before marketing pulled the plug.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
First, you're crazy.

Second, I don't believe the Gamecube version was ever announced. http://www.vugames.com/news_story.do?storyId=960

Third, the new Spyro game was announced for the Gamecube. http://www.vugames.com/news_story.do?storyId=1118. This is odd, because VU Games has been trying to tie the 2 series together. Why NOT release Crash, too.

Fourth, they did the same thing with the last Crash platformer, too. The Gamecube version came last... way last. So, a late port is possible/probable.

Fifth, you're crazy.

M3wThr33

Banned
Crazy for liking a platformer that's fun? Sure, there's better games, but sometimes I just like playing a level over 40 times until I get it right. Then I do it again for a time trial, hidden crystals and all the crates.

M3wThr33 said:
Crazy for liking a platformer that's fun? Sure, there's better games, but sometimes I just like playing a level over 40 times until I get it right. Then I do it again for a time trial, hidden crystals and all the crates.

"Call me crazy"

I want to play too! You're crazy. :D

Top Bottom