• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy game ideas!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Well i was sitting in my room listening to hall and oates and was reading tre' splooge on about bioware and stuff on irc and then i had an epiphany.

They should make a musical adventure with hall and oates! Battling would be handled by singing (using the karaoke revolution engine) and the better you sing the better you dance and stuff. A high concept video games meets west side story meets 80s pop.

The story could be about a guy in new york whos in love with this girl, but shes currently with another man. The objective is to win her heart and save her from her abusive boyfriend. Of course there will be like your friends that will try to stop you from persuing this girl or your boss who is concerned about you not coming to work on time and stuff. You of course would have to "battle them" in order to get to your final destination. Things like cool clothes and hair cuts would up your stats to make your dancing and what not more convincing as well.

it'd be great! i should pitch this to some game company.

what crazy game ideas do you guys have?

NotMSRP

Check JP games for crazy ideas actually commericalized. Crazy ideas come from NA and EU too; but, don't really see them actually come into fruitation cause the publishers just aren't cool enough.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
NotMSRP said:
Check JP games for crazy ideas actually commericalized. Crazy ideas come from NA and EU too; but, don't really see them actually come into fruitation cause the publishers just aren't cool enough.

yeah i know. we need more off the wall games!

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
My GTA-like breakdance game shall be made.

You start the game as a simple dancer in a big city. You can go everywhere in the city meet people all over the city, learn new trick, dance in the steet for money, get into breakdance competition, entering in a band or even better get your own crew. The breakdancing is done like a fighting game ( with special move, combo, .... ).

It's like YOU GOT SERVE but better and it's a game

daMandus

Milhouse31 said:
My GTA-like breakdance game shall be made.

You start the game as a simple dancer in a big city. You can go everywhere in the city meet people all over the city, learn new trick, dance in the steet for money, get into breakdance competition, entering in a band or even better get your own crew. The breakdancing is done like a fighting game ( with special move, combo, .... ).

It's like YOU GOT SERVE but better and it's a game

Don't know that much about the game, but the title sounds like a perfect match.... Get on da floor. Supposed to be related to Get on da mic (some sort of hip hop-themed music game to appear early next year or so).

Top Bottom