• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Taxi Footage Leaked

Preseznik

Better not turn out to be a mobile game.
Or is that known already?

And yeah I know it's early footage, but the mechanics on display are not confidence inspiring.

Mownoc

Hopefully it turns out good. The rumours were they're releasing a remake of Crazy Taxi first before this GAAS version.

Not going to judge it on the footage considering this footage could be 4+ years before release.

Last edited:

Hrk69

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Mownoc

I hope it is early early early super-early footage😔

The Crazy Taxi Remake supposedly isn't coming until 2027. If accurate this footage could be five years before release lol.

Hookshot

Banned
Thank you, It had to be done.

The game itself isn't looking so bad, the mini games were often janky but having things like balloons to pop and piles of boxes to try to knock down is a sensible idea and having Taxis as wildly different as an F1 car wasn't what I expected but also makes sense when people will be competing against each other at the same time.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I still don't see the issue with the multiplayer angle. Crazy taxi is the type of game that lends itself pretty well to multiplayer. Who can get the most fares and highest score?

The F1 car looks  really goofy though

Have to let them get it done. Not sure what I think about the guide being this direct.

LOL at the fare that sits/stands on the back of a formula racer spoiler.

Shifty1897

Not sure how to feel about it. On one hand, Crazy Taxi is already great, and this footage is two years old, so a lot could have improved since this was recorded. On the other hand, it just looks like modern crazy taxi. I'm not seeing anything AAAA "Super Game" about it.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Look like a crazy taxi game. Not sure why they want to lead with that but it's probably easiest to make.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Looks exactly like a Crazy Taxi game.

This franchise was always in a rough spot. It was novel at the time because iit was one of the first open world driving games...but we've progressed a looooooong way since then.

Last edited:
Crazy Taxi: Burnout

I’m actually OK with this footage, but the F1 had me laughing, why? lol I actually follow F1 and love the open wheel style of car, but it looks so weird with someone sitting on the tail

Top Bottom