• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Flek said:

what... the.... FUCK!?!??!?!?!? CLAW IN THE BRAIN!?!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

NO!!!

Truant

I don't get the letters one. What's scary about it other than he's getting letters from a dead chick? The presentation certainly is about as scary as "guy gets letters from a dead chick and he kissed her at her funeral".

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
R3xgL.jpg

fPQGJ.jpg

Mictlantecuhtli, Aztec god of the Underworld.
The statue is life sized, is impressive. -.-

Another figure:

Se0cW.jpg

Here I am looking through this thread while listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack of all things, and somehow its even creepier now. Nuts.

Ranger X

Dogfacedgod said:
I don't think Rubber Johnny made it to this thread yet:

rubber2.jpg

rubber4.jpg

r_rubberjohnny.jpg

rubberjohnny.gif

I saw the video. It was in the first pages of this thread. Now wtf is this? Can someone enlighten me on the back story here?
Is this make-up? Movie made with someone having a severe syndrome of whatever the fuck that is?

Kenka

siddx said:
This one got me because a few years back I had a dream in which I entered a room exactly like the one in the painting and found a square pool of water very similar to the one in the picture, except covered by rusted metal doors. I fling the doors open and was startled to find a young girl floating in the water, apparently dead. When I looked closer however, her eyes shot opened and she made this horrible screeching noise. When she locked eyes with me, we switched places mentally, so she was in my body and I in hers. I found myself slowly sinking into the water, completely paralyzed as I watched the light fade as she closed the metal doors back up.

Fuck

Why the fuck do we get such awful dreams in our childhood and why are they so fucking terrifying compared to what we get in the rest of our adult life ?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
What an awesome thread. Just gone through all 17 pages. Image that stuck with me the most was the teeth, what were those things by the roots?

JJD

God damn, what a day for the missus to take a business trip...

Oh well...at least I won't need to worry about this one

the chris said:
Bedfellows
LEkba.gif
Fuck...I'm starting to hear some noises.

Bossun said:
The spider woman in Marseilles

Right here

It's sad cause it's a malformation. It's creepy nonetheless.
Ooooooh shiiit. I'm sure many people missed this just scrolling through the images. I feel really bad for her... She could star in films like Javier Botet and make some money to live. I don't know. :[

Wark

Bossun said:
The spider woman in Marseilles

Right here

It's sad cause it's a malformation. It's creepy nonetheless.

I was looking all over for this video the other day! I guess I missed your post because I was just focusing on images.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
spindashing said:
Subscribed. I've always been creeped out by the Kuchisake Onna...

Wikipedia said:
The urban myth picks up from this point, stating that a woman roams around at night (especially during foggy evenings), with her face covered by a surgical mask, which would not be especially unusual, as people in Japan often wore masks in order to protect themselves from the flu or avoid infecting others when ill. When she encounters someone (primarily children, teenagers or college/high school students), she will shyly ask, "Am I pretty?" ("Watashi kirei?"). If the person answers yes, she will take off her mask and say, "How about now?" ("Kore demo?"). At this point, if the victim answers "No," she will slay them or cut their mouths to resemble hers (in many versions, her weapon is a pair of scissors). Before she kills the victims that responded with no, she would take them to her old house where her husband cut her. If the victim tells her she is pretty a second time, she follows the victim home and slays them at the doorway to their residence, due to the fact that "kirei" (きれい), Japanese for 'pretty,' is a near homophone of "kiru" (切る), the imperative form of "to cut". In other versions of the myth if you reply yes after she removes the mask she will give you a large blood soaked ruby and walk away. Another version says that if you reply yes, she will take her scissors and cut your mouth from ear to ear, making you resemble her, but may let you live. On most versions of the myth she is impossible to escape, as she can either appear in front of you no matter which way you turn or can move at superhuman speeds and catch you.

kuchisake-onna.jpg

Kuchisake-onna-carved-the-slit-mouthed-woman-14356933-622-311.jpg
My brother (still in the activation queue) asked me to post this:

kuchisakeonnayoov.gif

Teknoman

How the hell can you escape Kuchisake Onna then? You're messed up either way...unless you just dont answer?

EDIT: Just noticed the face in the door.

Kerrby

Banned
Teknoman said:
How the hell can you escape Kuchisake Onna then? You're messed up either way...unless you just dont answer?

"On most versions of the myth she is impossible to escape, as she can either appear in front of you no matter which way you turn or can move at superhuman speeds and catch you."

Top Bottom