• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Culdcept - Late to the Par-tay...

Priz

...but I remember, before the old board went poof, someone had a thread which they posted a guide on how to play. I remember a follow-up thread that once people read that guide, it make the game a lot more fun.

If anyone still has that guide for Culdcept, could they repost it or pass it along?

Thanks in advance...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
No info on the guide, but I still wanted to poke my head in and say that Culcept is the absolute shit. That is all.

jarrod

Banned
Poor NEC Interchannel.... they never had a chance. Too bad, I wish they'd have brought over some of those Black Matrix games.

Priz

Gattsu25 said:
"late to the party...btw, how the hell do you play this thing?"

I remember a thread that someone said they sucked at it and asked for help, and then someone pointed them to an earlier thread where that person wrote out how to play much MUCH better than the english manual explained it. A few people followed up with something along the lines of "wow, after reading your guide, I started over from scratch and this game is a lot more fun! Thanks!"

I figure now that I have a chance to play it, why not start off right?

Top Bottom