• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'cup and gown' breast implants as graduation present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceros

*Sigh* And the giant tree of superficial, shallow, fake ass barbie dolls, begins to take root......
I feel sorry for the next generation...I really do

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not in any holy book out there.....but this is a sure sign that the world is coming to an end soon...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
why do people care so much about women getting boob jobs? What's it to you?

darscot

Thing I hate the most about this trend is women blame us men for it. But it's total bullshit women do this shit to themselves. How much of a freak do you have to be to get your daughter a boob job? That's like saying yes I was a useless tit as a father and have taught you nothing.

Blackace

Not the fact that women are getting implants... it is the fact that their parents are buying as graduation gifts..

"Daddy, I want new breast!"

"Funny that you should say that dear, your mother and I were talking the other day and decided to get you some new ones when you graduate."

The number of 18-year-olds who underwent breast-implant surgery nearly tripled last year — from 3,872 in 2002 to 11,326 in 2003, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

"There is a trend in which parents are giving implants as a gift, including as a graduation present," said Dr. Stephen Greenberg, who practices in Woodbury, L.I., and Manhattan.

hot damn.

Ceros

levious said:

They get these huge boobs with nipples the size of bottle caps and areolas the size of flapjacks. And then turn around and complain about guys gawking at, harassing, and stalking them. And say stupid shit like "I don't want to be viewed like a sex object". Wtf, they bring that shit on themselves. Also, I'm 18 and these are the same stupid fucks that I'll have to deal with when I'm 25, so I have a right to be pissed. It's personal.

Joe

Matt said:
Really depends on what part of Long Island, but in general, dam right.

id actually differ and say long island has a ton of hot girls but there would be no way to prove that.

levious

Ceros said:
They get these huge boobs with nipples the size of bottle caps and areolas the size of flapjacks. And then turn around and complain about guys gawking at, harassing, and stalking them. And say stupid shit like "I don't want to be viewed like a sex object". Wtf, they bring that shit on themselves. Also, I'm 18 and these are the same stupid fucks that I'll have to deal with when I'm 25, so I have a right to be pissed. It's personal.

ok, uh, women suck I guess.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
levious said:

Uhm, because it involves cutting open your chest and stuffing big, fabricated lumps of plastic into it?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that concept is just so horrifying.

levious

Minotauro said:
Uhm, because it involves cutting open your chest and stuffing big, fabricated lumps of plastic into it?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that concept is just so horrifying.

is it more horrifying than any other plastic surgery? Or are people that complain about boob jobs just as against all other procedures?

darscot

To me there are three accptable procedures.

First your teeth, get them fixed!

Second your nose if you have a problem go ahead and fix it. Almost every guy gets his nose busted in live so what the hell.

Third repair from some injury or birth defect. (Small boobs is not a birth defect)

I wish someone out there told these girls that smaller firmer breasts are better than big fake ones. Sure, if you have a really small chest or breasts with no shape whatsoever then by all means get them changed.

levious

yes, of course small firm breasts are greater than any fake breasts... but would you guys really prefer real life middle-aged breasts to surgically enhanced breasts?

Blackace

levious said:
yes, of course small firm breasts are greater than any fake breasts... but would you guys really prefer real life middle-aged breasts to surgically enhanced breasts?

Real deal anyday....

levious

GuntherBait said:
Big Vs Bigger?

wasn't talking about size, but sagging.

men have it easy in that if they dedicate themselves, they can achieve a nice looking body naturally through exercise, whereas a woman can be in the best shape of her life and still have national geographic boobs.

levious said:
wasn't talking about size, but sagging.

men have it easy in that if they dedicate themselves, they can achieve a nice looking body naturally through exercise, whereas a woman can be in the best shape of her life and still have national geographic boobs.
Umm, depends on fat content of the woman. All that breasts are is fat build up.

levious said:

Hopefully by that time, I have a family and my mind is not obsessed with sex and boobies as much as it is now.

I'll probably be more worried about my hairline and why I don't have a expensive sportscar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom