• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D&D: Demon Stone to Debut on PS2

[7/12/2004 2:01:16 PM ET]
According to a post on the official Atari Forums by public relations person "Grok," Atari Inc.'s Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone will be released on the PlayStation 2 first.
Developed by Stormfront Studios (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers), Demon Stone is scheduled to hit the PS2 in mid-September, while an Xbox version will follow sometime in November. The game takes place in the Dungeons & Dragons universe and features a script by best-selling novelist R.A. Salvatore. Gameplay is of the "hack-n-slash"/action-RPG variety with players controlling a party of three—a fighter, a sorcerer and a rogue.
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone is rated "T" (Teen) and will retail for an estimated price of $49.99.

belgurdo

Banned
So will it be more like this

dont.gif

or like this

baldur_gate_dark_alliance3b.jpg

Drinky Crow said:
God that pic makes me wanna play Diablo 2.

And so I shall. YAY FOR PATERNITY LEAVE!

And here I was hoping little Sian would last the week ... I suppose that's why God gave us two parents.

White Man

Somebody needs to make an XB or PS2 port of Diablo 2. I think the Playstation port of the original turned out pretty well, considering the changes that had to be made.

It'd have to be online, of course.

lexbubble

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone goes gold

Atari's Dungeons & Dragons-based action adventure game set to ship for the PlayStation 2 on September 14; Xbox and PC releases set for November.

Atari today announced that Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone has gone gold. The action adventure game will ship for the PlayStation 2 on September 14, and Xbox and PC versions are both scheduled for November releases. The game is rated "T" for Teen and will retail for $49.95.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/forgottenrealmsdemonstone/news_6105970.html

Top Bottom