• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
53273897018_b77d73cfe8_b.jpg

53273897028_1eb643f220_b.jpg

53273897058_de8bd28837_b.jpg

intbal

I use artist styles a lot. Nearly every prompt. I have always gotten decent art that is usually similar in some way to the artists I name.
Today, running through a whole supply of boosts, every image Bing gave me was the same low-talent heavily lined Mike Allred style, no matter which artist I named.
Has anyone experienced anything similar today?

RedC

I use artist styles a lot. Nearly every prompt. I have always gotten decent art that is usually similar in some way to the artists I name.
Today, running through a whole supply of boosts, every image Bing gave me was the same low-talent heavily lined Mike Allred style, no matter which artist I named.
Has anyone experienced anything similar today?
This policy for Dall-e 3 might've played a part:
"DALL·E 3 is designed to decline requests that ask for an image in the style of a living artist. Creators can now also opt their images out from training of our future image generation models."

-Minsc-

This policy for Dall-e 3 might've played a part:
"DALL·E 3 is designed to decline requests that ask for an image in the style of a living artist. Creators can now also opt their images out from training of our future image generation models."
I am really surprised anything from The Big-N is so easy to do. Normally they chomp at the bit to protect their IPs.

Perhaps it has something to do with the difficulty of blocking that which is such a big par of the world's culture.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
Tried prompts including Barret from FF7, but bing-algorithm seems to censor something, somewhere.

Capitulating moment right here..

Alx

I stole the idea from some artists on Youtube, but I asked the AI to draw characters based on their book description/info :

"turnaround sheet of a 16th century man with long curly black hair that fall to his shoulders, piercing sparkling blue eyes, long nose that is slightly curved at the end, high forehead that is covered by his hair, pointed chin, is tall and lean with broad shoulders and muscular arms."
d'Artagnan
4LqIMBg.jpg

"watercolor painting of tall, thin woman between 65 and 70 years of age with white snowy hair, pale blue eyes, and a pinkish wrinkled face. She is often seen carrying knitting needles and yarn, and two of her hobbies are bird watching and gardening"
Miss Marple
rj1eZFx.jpg

"full body ink drawing of a 19th century man in his 30s more than six feet tall, very lean, with piercing eyes and a thin hawk-like nose. His voice was high and occasionally strident. his eyes are gray and he has a narrow face and black hair"
Sherlock Holmes
flZxb5i.jpg

-Minsc-

OIG.Ue1XOvQfTKTScAjUBYcu

[/spoiler]
It wasn't really sure what to do. Her ear is kinda messed up, a leg merges into the bar stool leg, and there's another set of legs under the stool from as if she's standing. In behind there looks to be another set of deformed stool legs.

-Minsc-

Last batch for today.

gaXu5Fj.jpg

oKLtFVv.jpg

pATcL4B.jpg

ZjhfS4T.jpg

I was inspired by the style of your images and decided to play around with it.

This image reminded me of a manga and anime "Record of a Yokohama Shopping Trip" I read and watched.

OIG.qiZ57.XT69foQBuJHBGQ

In that world an ecological disaster happened which caused the worlds water level to rise and the decay of humanity. Within it were scenes of neighborhoods submerged in water. This gave me the idea to create such scenes. Image Creator seems to have difficulty separating the flooded from the dry land. The road always seems to be wet even if not submerged. Might simply take some practice. At least it does a good job showing some of Image Creator's limitations.

OIG.r5ZI02fIXIfzDMr.QqMF

OIG.EuUtyoAqumEylbITNVIt

OIG..ULSAhE0qecYmJ7SKpSz

OIG.QObURznpxAjtJo.QGEAi

OIG.OTCYVJAO6eVQkegaRJXa

OIG.ICkpjWFusr3Lcm1pjGKW

OIG.e1tlQJiKxK3PHjQPWoVn

OIG.Z.4C3KpH7twvcTYl7jiz

OIG.I0v.gyJaPy4UQbEc8Zn_

Here I tried experimenting by removing the anime filter.

OIG.pYujxeXjOBYt8Tde9RsR

OIG.HlgG4KFrtQw1bTEeOw3e

OIG.nv7aDKCv6T8UXxMdvuKG

OIG.rNlG3MsJ.3wtD2Uq2kjd

OIG.l88Lq6eOGYOU4uQHW8b3

OIG.HVUBKFyb9twMLfJa_sUw

OIG.r2XEuruyRwO.YnpkzVYl

Top Bottom