• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn how shady can you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

So I'm out with my cousin. We stop at a coney island to pick up some food. I get burger and fries she gets a salad. She drops me off and two minutes later I get a phonecall. She found a fucking rusty razor blade in her food. How foul is that?
Either somebody is extremely sick or the staff just don't give a fuck. Anyway that's one place I'll be staying away from.

Odoul said:
So I'm out with my cousin. We stop at a coney island to pick up some food. I get burger and fries she gets a salad. She drops me off and two minutes later I get a phonecall. She found a fucking rusty razor blade in her food. How foul is that?
Either somebody is extremely sick or the staff just don't give a fuck. Anyway that's one place I'll be staying away from.

Can I be her legal representation? We're rich!

retardboy

Heck yeah... Call the police and sue them. Not even to get money, but just to keep them for doing that crap again. You can seriously kill someone like that.

Odoul

She went to the police station. They said the only thing she can do is contact the health department Monday. As for suing it's not a huge operation. In Detroit there are different coney islands on literally every other corner.

yoshifumi

Banned
holy shit that's something you definitely don't want in your food. i mean i'd take an entire hand worth of fingernails over one rusty razor.

Loki

Count of Concision
Odoul said:
In Detroit there are different coney islands on literally every other corner.

Do you mean "Nathan's", the hot dog place? Maybe they call it "Coney Island Nathan's" over there? Because for a minute there, I thought you were from Brooklyn, where Coney Island really is. :p

Odoul

It's not really a franchise, it's just a certain style of diner. Like Othella's Coney Island, Coney Island Van Dyke's. They're not related, but there's like 100 different ones in and around Detroit.

They're all setup the same though. You can get breakfast, lunch or dinner anytime. And you get takeout, a booth, or at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom