• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
OK I just did it and died on
Dancer
, I haven't even done that boss myself lol. How did I miss it.

TopDreg

Hmm... I've found the weapon arts on greatswords to be underwhelming. Thinking of switching to axes for that damage buff. That's always useful.

zkylon

zkylewd
If 70% is the medium roll leaving point, upgrading equip load is largely pointless unless youre extremely heavy and at say, 72%

I can't justify it, since being at 55% or 65% doesn't make a diff.
idk, i feel like you can't really carry nearly as much as you could in dks2, specially if you want like two weapons and a bow

i put like 3 points into vit and i'm pretty comfortable at 15, tho i'll probably dump some more to try out new stuff

some boss spoilers:

I am utterly stuck on A
ldritch God Eater.
I've died about 15 times now, including 10 of them with summoned help.

I keep getting
her
down to just a few hits of health but the
arrow rain
just murders me :(

Ok I'm stuck, just defeated the first boss and am now just running around the firelink shrine for the past 20 minutes looking for the next area. Help?

jonjonaug

some boss spoilers:

I am utterly stuck on A
ldritch God Eater.
I've died about 15 times now, including 10 of them with summoned help.

I keep getting
her
down to just a few hits of health but the
arrow rain
just murders me :(
That attack has an obvious windup, just spam roll once it starts. I find that she doesn't do it as much if you're close, so start running to the opposite corner of the room as soon as she teleports.

Are invasions terribly laggy for everyone? The two I've participated in were ice skating competitions and a third was a disconnect (which cost me the red eye orb).

That fucking tree. I feel like I do zero dsmage go him.

Also, is it me or are there not a lot of good weapons early on? I'm playing with a broad sword +2...

Are invasions terribly laggy for everyone? The two I've participated in were ice skating competitions and a third was a disconnect (which cost me the red eye orb).

Yes, ive been in two since I woke up and the opponent was ice skating around. Couldt see there animations or anything. Seems like a servers problem.

Persona7

Banned

What platform? I was playing on PS4 today and multiplayer definitely had issues. I switched back to the PC version and it was really smooth.

Footos22

E1C0F7BE522BD2A6728D0E5CF90F3979ADD9DD6F

^mid game location spoilers

Damn, I finally got the zwei and it looks so badass.

Oh thanks for that ffs. spoiler tag doesn't work on mobile unless I'm in desktop view

That's where I think it is isn't it. God dammit.

After Second Boss

Yoooooooo those fucking demon flying things with the spears are back

this game is really Dark Souls 1.5, and I fucking love it.

What platform? I was playing on PS4 today and multiplayer definitely had issues. I switched back to the PC version and it was really smooth.

This was on PC.

I might've just done it at a bad time against some laggers or something. Or else their servers are straining from the Soulsian hype. (some bloodstains still done trigger, for instance)

Soulflarz

Banned
One of my friends skipped classes today and yesterday to play, it's wrecking me. I had to mute our iMessage conversation because of inadvertent spoilers.

This is me to a friend on accident since he wants to go in fully blind cause studies, he's waiting till summer

I wish him best of luck, hes screwed.

Just to be sure when people say Tree do they mean the one in Farron's?

Also Im nearing the end of
Farron's
and havent explored the Catherdral
of the Deep
yet. Have a missed the Sunlight Covenant?

Onemic

why do people say this game is more linear? At least from where I am(undead Settlement) it seems like absolutely anything but. That area has so many different paths you can take it makes my head spin.

Pejo

Does anyone know if there's a spear with the horizontal swipe R2 move that the regular Spear had from DS2? That was such an awesome moveset, but every spear I find is just stab stab stab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom