• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Comics (Solicitations) for October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
When does Rucka start on Superman? That's the only mainstream title I'm interested in.

Wow, what a weak lineup for DC. Other than the usuals (Gotham Central, Sleeper, etc.), I'm not interested in anything save for the following:

GREEN LANTERN: REBIRTH #1
THE AUTHORITY: REVOLUTION #1

nomoment

Willco said:
When does Rucka start on Superman? That's the only mainstream title I'm interested in.
He started like, 4 months ago.

And so far, his run has been all kinds of suck. Avoid at all costs.

Willco

Hollywood Square
nomoment said:
He started like, 4 months ago.

And so far, his run has been all kinds of suck. Avoid at all costs.

Really? Must've been why it slipped under my radar. Oh well. Just those two titles will be added to the usual mainstays. Batman and Superman have a lot of shitty books right now.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Slightly off-topic I need to see what has shipped in the last 4 weeks.. previews only keeps up current and previous week right?

supermanbatman15.jpg

Batman = OWN3D.
eek.gif

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Crikey, there sure are a ton of Batman-related comics every month.

JLA #107

Written by Kurt Busiek, art and cover by Ron Garney and Dan Green.

Fan-favorite writer Kurt Busiek joins the JLA art team of Ron Garney & Dan Green for "Crime Syndicate of Amerika," an 8-part story that explodes from the pages of Busiek¹s JLA/Avengers.

Research has continued on the mysterious "space egg" left behind at the end of JLA/Avengers, leading the JLA to take steps to ensure that Krona stays put in his "prison." But this distraction could prove fatal, since the real threat at the moment may come from another Earth.

busiek needs to stay. like, forever. and willco, dont listen to mono about rucka on superman. he's been ingesting illegal drugs and doesnt know what he says. rucka has been his usual self as far as characterization and action. in other words, it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom