• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DDR For the PC Questions (Stepmania and more)

KarishBHR

I have the pad, I have the cord... now whats the best software? Ill be using stepmania.

Also, what is a good place for DDR songs that are compatible with SM... also where are good SM themes?

Otaking

Hmmm...this could be illegal to answer, you know. Cause unless you own the seperate mixes, downloading them could be bad. I use Stepmania......

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I'm out of my league here so I can't offer any personal advice.

Did you try looking into other forums like ddrfreak or bemanistyle? I know that both of those places have entire subforums for Stepmania.

Belfast

Nothing illegal about Stepmania. Besides there are billions of fan-made songs/stepcharts out there. Its the same principal as running home-brew ROMs on emulators.

miyuru

Depends on your adapter/pad. Initially I used a homemade adaptor my brother made that goes through the printer port and uses NTPad. It works fine for Dual Shock 2's, but I had a voltage problem with my pads, probably because it has lights on it or something. Then I bought an adaptor that detected the correct voltage - works perfect.

Top Bottom