• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Ultimate videos from TGS (CG Intro included)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I've finally finished mirroring the 3 videos of DOA Ultimate ruliweb.com put online this morning. About 15 hours each, not as bad as I thought first but still quite awful.
Anyway, check out the intro CG video, it's really amazing !

I did not have the time to reencode the videos so they are direct mpeg 2 files (eg, 150 mbytes...). The first video (realtime trailer) is the same as E3, so it's not really that interesting.
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1063_en.html

Edit: Btw, these are direct feed videos, not camcorder stuff like last year.

bheemer

the CG intro is awesome

explains a lot.

SPOILERS

but if ayanes father is genra who was the dude that attacked her and hayate in that trailer?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
bheemer said:
the CG intro is awesome

explains a lot.

SPOILERS

but if ayanes father is genra who was the dude that attacked her and hayate in that trailer?

It seems to me like Raidou raped Hayate/Kasumi's mother, she gave birth to Ayane, and Genra adopted her.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
the intro was awesome, it makes sense when you think it through...to anyone who doesnt get it:

Kazumi & Ayane were childhood friends from different worlds, but known only to their mother and kazumis father they were actually half-sisters (the mother was raped by Raidou), Kazumi was taken into the family (forget the name) and Ayane was disowned, kazumis father, maybe at the insistance of the mother, accepted Hayate into the clan as an Assassin. Meanwhile Kazumi grows up to be very close to her brother Hayate.

Ayane is told who her real mother is (so shes jealous of the life Kazumi got to lead, while she grew up with nothing) and presumably who her father is aswell, so when Ayane and Hayate finally confront Raidou she is eager for revenge, everyone gets wh00ped especially Hayate who is seriously injured. Kazumi blames Ayane for her brothers injuries, takes the family weapon and leaves to plot her revenge, Kazumis father is outraged and orders his assassin (Ayane) to kill Kazumi.

Now everyone wants to kill everyone else, we are ready for some action ;)

Some corrections..
its Kasumi not Kazumi
I assume her father is the man that is leaving the room that her mother is in.. not the guy with the mask telling Ayane to kill Kasumi, that guy would be the 1st boss of Ninja Gaiden I think. Also aren't Kasumi and Hayate original brother/sister? I think i just shows that they were close. Not really sure why they want kasumi killed tho.

I think that's what Ghost said...Raidou, the boss of DOA1 is the man who raped Kasumi and Ayane's mother...making him the father of Ayane, since she is a lot younger and giving reason to the scene where Kasumi's mother reveals to Ayane that she's really her mother.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Kazumi stole the sword or the dagger or whatever it was. The guy in the mask IS the man who leaves the mothers room (same hair), the first boss from ninja gaiden is
dead
but didnt itagaki say the gaiden story doesnt relate to the DOA story anyway?

(sorry about the spelling mistake :D)

Top Bottom