• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead to Rights 2 (xbox) screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100120577.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100124046.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100124608.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100125061.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100127280.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100126733.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100126202.jpg

dead-to-rights-ii-20041104100125624.jpg

rastex

Banned
Hopefully they fired the last level designer and fighting engine guys. Or at least made them play some good games so they know how to do things the RIGHT way. But I hope they kept the slow-motion and fire-extinguisher shooting programming team.

Joe

the game was very playable, it wasnt bad at all. definitely not a $50 purchase but still a good title.

AeroGod

I liked the first one, although some parts like the prison were stupid and unnecessarily difficult. The moves you could pull off were awesome though.

Prine

Banned
I'll stick with GTA SA thanks, even though its flawed, the gunplay is far more fun than the original Dead to Rights

lordmrw

I paid 12 bucks for the original and I still felt ripped off. I made it to chapter 9 before i couldn't take it anymore. I'm hoping they've made drastic changes to the gameplay, as the first although it had issues seemed like it would have been good if they had ironed it out.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
nitewulf said:
what is that, blur shading?

Prince of Persia -----> Dead to Rights 2

The effect looks the same to me.

rastex

Banned
Schafer said:
If they lose the god awful hand to hand shit it might turn out alright.

The hand-to-hand mechanics weren't THAT bad by themselves.. I mean, they were pretty rough but could have been bearable if not for the ridiculous levels and situations the designers placed you in.

Oh and hostage taking was very cool with taking the guy out when you don't need him anymore. The sound effects rocked too. I loved the blast of the shotgun.

rastex said:
Hopefully they fired the last level designer and fighting engine guys. Or at least made them play some good games so they know how to do things the RIGHT way. But I hope they kept the slow-motion and fire-extinguisher shooting programming team.
This game has been farmed out of house to some French developer so it's being done by a fresh team untainted by the 1st game.

Top Bottom