• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Famitsu WaveDVD

u_neek

PA.16700.001.jpg

Has anyone got this issue? I'd like to see that new FFXII trailer!

Elios83

If it's the TGS 2004 trailer Square itself released an high res version on the web .
If it's somethin new....RIP IT please =)

Jonnyram

Is there any interest in a proper full-size rip of this? I just picked up Famitsu Wave today.
Looks like it also has a Wanda and the Collossus movie on it, though I haven't been keeping on top of web sites this weekend, so someone might have already ripped it?

megateto

Another vote for Wanda.

We've had enough FF love, bring the Wanda one¡¡¡¡

The less than 3 minutes of Wanda video I've seen are just not enough.

Jonnyram

Doom_Bringer said:
thats old, very old.
Oh it is? Sorry, I had no idea :( I can still rip the full size FFXII movie if people want. There might be some other stuff on there of interest too, but I haven't checked properly yet.

megateto

wave-dvd-2004-dec-review.jpg

Well, there seems to be some Shadow of Rome stuff. And Okami. But lack of kanji reading skills doesn't let me read what else is there.

If anybody is kind enough...

And thanks again¡¡¡

maskrider

Yes, as I said, the flying Colossus.

2 DVD this month, one main coverage (4 less chapters than usual) and the other for TGS2004 videos (trailers). To my disappointment, the RE4 TGS 2004 trailer is not on the DVD, seems that they are going to include it in the next issue from the "Next Issue section".

And BTW, the Rumble Rose part is interesting, the end was a CG music video. After listening more and more to the opening song I think I will buy the sound track just for that opening song, heh !

Some major titles
PS2
- Ookami
- GT4
- GENJI
- KOF 2003
- Shining Tears
- SHADOW OF ROME
- PROJECT ALTERED BEAST
- Tales of Rebirth
- Digital Devil Saga 2
- Death by Degrees Tekken : Nina Williams
- Devil May Cry 3
- Demento
- DQ & FF Special
- Front Mission Online
- MGS3
- Radiata Stories
- Rumble Rose
- Wanda and the Colossus

PSP
- Shin Sangomusho
- The Tower of Purgatory

X-BOX
- GUNGRIFFON Allied Strike
- Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut
- Blinx 2
- Halo 2
- Mech Assault 2 Lone Wolf

Jonnyram

FFXII vid is a pain. I've tried about 5 times to rip it. I can't tell if it's a DVD problem or if my ripping software is stumbling somewhere. Basically it's jerky as hell in high quality. Sorry I can't do anything about it for now.

Top Bottom