• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decent sale and code at shop.mlb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosaic

go eat paint
This deal seemed decent enough to pass along. I figure a few folks here might be into sports apparel.

For the time being, shop.mlb.com has darn near all its merchandise marked down anywhere from 10-50% -- examples: Marlins WS locker room shirts for $7.95, Mariners American Needle tan fashion caps for $15, etc. (I bought one of those caps for $28 three months ago!)

At the same time, there's a generic coupon code good through July 23 that knocks an additional 25% off t-shirts and caps. (Dunno if it applies to jerseys. My guess is no, but if anyone finds out different, feel free to let us know). The code is SUMMER

I didn't do too shabby. Picked up about $100 worth of Marlins World Series crap (and a Cubs hat), for $56 shipped.

(FYI, free shipping too on orders over $99... for you high rollas)

Just a little FYI, the code's not working for me when I tried to get a personalized shirt, but when you click on the graphic, it doesn't link to ANY shirts, so maybe they're still working on that.

I'll try later tonight. I must have a Nick Green shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom