• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deep Discount DVD Shipping Stuff Separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I got my order of DVDs, but I'm missing Back to the Future Trilogy and Zoolander (it's backordered). Today I got 7 of the 9 movies I ordered, even though my order status says all shipped except Zoolander. I'm trying to call DDD but they aren't picking up. Is mt BTTF trilogy going to come separate?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ummmmm doh.

Thats odd that it didnt ship with them,how big was the box? Maybe it wouldnt fit in it.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Box was big enough to fit them. I just looked at my receipt slip and it said that BTTF is out of stock...but they still charged my card for it. But they didn't charge me for Zoolander. WTF.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oddness to the extreme dood..hmm try to email them.

pops619

Yeah, it'll probably come seperate. I've had orders seperated by them before. It should be no biggie...

Meier

Happens with some frequency and I'm glad they do it. Wouldnt want to wait on a single item since shipping is slow anyway since it's free.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Word, same thing happened to me today. Got most of my huge order (three were backordered) and two on the shipping manifesto were missing. Nice to hear it was probably just shipped separately. If it's not here soon though... customer support time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom