• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Def Jam FFNY

A.I. is a bag OF SHIT

Billy Gunns unflushed TURD could code something better than this

Never mind the fact the fps on the xbox rev fluctuates 99.9999999% of the time, and Perimeter grapples are unblockable

I just had a fight with some guy named WC

and anything punch, countered, grapple, countered, running grapple countered.

Im just glad I bought this bag of shit used so AKI didnt get any incentive to pander to the suburban "OGs" more.

teabag.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still wary of even renting this game. I hated the AI in the first one. If you don't KO a guy when you use your special your fucked. Makes no sense. You could never pin after a special either.

its going back for MK deception or back on my card for KOC 2 which either, call yukes what u will at least they didnt become the VIBE magazine of videogames.

Gattsu25

Banned
meh

the AI in this game really is pathetic
the 2 player is fun
the 3-4 player is great

it balances out nicely IMO :b

LakeEarth

Fun game, but yeah the AI pisses you off. And since reversals aren't as easy as they were before it can be really annoying when the computer does them non-stop.

And I really don't like how some Blazes don't knock you out... I mean, what's the point of a finisher that doesn't ... finish her (or him)?

Top Bottom