• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Bernie is still running around without directing things at Hillary. Hey, republicans won't acknowledge climate change sooooooooooo

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh Hillary

You won't paint Bernie as a bully. It just won't stick.

She's not, she's calling him out for acting like he isn't attacking her and insinuating she's bought and paid for when he has been. That's the subtext to a lot of the comments he's been making.

params7

Banned
I think part of the reason why they're personally attacking each other now is because the podiums are placed so freakin' close.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Money in politics is an issue. Don't take fucking money from wall street or the big banks.

Are we going to start employee screening for donations now?
Like if you work for a big bank, you can't donate to my campaign?

Cause that is the donations you are talking about.

He could easily just say "yes, she is". Instead of being like a republican when they are asked if Obama is a christian and they say "I don't know" or "I believe he is".

Say she's a progressive even if that isn't his view? Okay. A candid answer is good, that's far from a smear as Clinton is labelling it.

That is a complete dodge by Bernie. Why are you using that smear against Clinton if she agrees with you on all those things and gets wall st. Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom